The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Should i upgrade my Hosting?

kalagangs

affiliate
Hey Guys,

i already made $300 with OGads incentive CPA on Infinityfree Hosting.

Now i'm wondering if i should upgrade my Hosting plan to namecheap Stellar Plus to increase speed + ssl certificate.

What do you guys think and where do you host your Landing pages?

Good hosting costs 1% of your gross revenue per month (or less) when you are a successful business.
Successful businesses have good servers --servers that can perform and are reliable.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Good hosting costs 1% of your gross revenue per month (or less) when you are a successful business.
Successful businesses have good servers --servers that can perform and are reliable.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Thanks, which hosting do you recommend?

• How long did it take you to make that $300? 1 week or 5 months?
  • What are your technical skills (if any) that would help you with server management?
I can use a VPS with no control panel and administrate in SSH. A VPS server costs me $5/month per 1G RAM SSD on that basis.
If you need a full control panel VPS you will need 2-4 G RAM and pay $20 - $40 Month

A friend of mine is using Vultar VPS with a separate remote control panel they offer --that sounded interesting as the control panel was not on the server itself (using resources constantly).
You might want to look at AWS (Amazon) they have worldwide CDN presence and high reliability.

Servers depend on traffic mainly --you want to go with a large hosting company that offers expansion possibilities for when your business grows. Migrating servers is added work. Migration locally (with the same host) is easier than remote migrations (another hosting co).

Also servers have to be rebuilt every 2-4 years.

SSL/TLS certs are free from let's encrypt and in shell installable and renewable using certbot. The 90 day cycle is a pain in the ass but they are free. If you are doing e-commerce you want to buy a verified SSL/
I took me 4 months but I scaled so I making a minimum consistent $5 a day.

I don’t know very much about hosting and domains, I just know how to control cPanel and really basic general knowledge like how to upload the index.html file.

It would be very cool if you could tell me a good big hosting where I don’t have to handle very much but it gets along with many visitors and 99.99% uptime, ssl certificates etc.

I’m also not shure if I should use a offshore hosting or a general like namecheap.

• How long did it take you to make that $300? 1 week or 5 months?
  • What are your technical skills (if any) that would help you with server management?
I can use a VPS with no control panel and administrate in SSH. A VPS server costs me $5/month per 1G RAM SSD on that basis.
If you need a full control panel VPS you will need 2-4 G RAM and pay $20 - $40 Month

A friend of mine is using Vultar VPS with a separate remote control panel they offer --that sounded interesting as the control panel was not on the server itself (using resources constantly).
You might want to look at AWS (Amazon) they have worldwide CDN presence and high reliability.

Servers depend on traffic mainly --you want to go with a large hosting company that offers expansion possibilities for when your business grows. Migrating servers is added work. Migration locally (with the same host) is easier than remote migrations (another hosting co).

Also servers have to be rebuilt every 2-4 years.

SSL/TLS certs are free from let's encrypt and in shell installable and renewable using certbot. The 90 day cycle is a pain in the ass but they are free. If you are doing e-commerce you want to buy a verified SSL/TLS

Have a look at Amazon AWS --There is a free level but you can only host static content (HTML and basic JavaScript as well as images).
I don't understand 'offshore' in your context -- where is 'onshore' and why is this an issue?
From what I read Offshore hosting is hosting that is DMCA ignored and most of them don’t care what you host there so you will not have problems with BlackHat niches.

I own all my own servers, I pay colocation fee's only which is considerably cheaper than paying for dedicated hosting.

My servers are all:
Intel XEON E3 1240 v3, 32GB, 1TB ssd with 8 IP's per server

These are blazing fast.... and I mean blazing. If I fine tune my sites I can get a score of "99" with google speedtest but I have never received a 100 on any site.

However the actual speed of any site will always be based on its location to its audience. So I always recommend hosting servers specific to where you want most traffic to come from.

Have a look at Amazon AWS --There is a free level but you can only host static content (HTML and basic JavaScript as well as images).
I don't understand 'offshore' in your context -- where is 'onshore' and why is this an issue?

No, that is not true.
If you are concerned with DMCA LeaseWeb in Europe may work but it's bare bones VPS AFIK.
DMCA is copyright infringement not typical blackhat --blackhat is not breaking laws. That's not following the *rules* whatever the hell that may be today or changed tomorrow.

Well if your site runs well i dont advise you to change it yet .Change it only you meed more space for your website .If you want to change it be very careful as you can have tehnical problems when you change website etc

banners
Back