The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Should I hire a writer?

xgamer791

affiliate
I am not that great at putting together sentences in a way that entices people to listen to what I am trying to explain, I was thinking of having a intern hop into this with me and pay him a commission once I start making revenue. Is this a good idea or not?

If you don't think your content would be that compelling then getting someone else to write would be good. Not sure how easy it is to find an intern that you could pay commission later, but there are lots of ways to get people to write content at very low cost. Check Digital Point services forum for one.

I always recommend hiring a copywriter to write content that is unique and fresh.If you can do yourself and have the time. That's great too. Having content writers at your disposal are a great asset. A website can never have enough content written.

If you don't think you can write compelling content, then definitely hire some. But make sure they are a good writer. Just because someone sells writing services does not automatically make them a good writer.

You definitely should try an experienced article writes. It is good for google to have articles longer than 400 words and unique content full of keywords.

If you can't create good content yourself then you will defo need someone else to create it for you. Don't go cheap though, better to spend a few dollars to get a content writer / service that can really give you value for money.

The content you publish online will define your business.

MI
Back