The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Seeking Help Should I find links first or write articles first?

Alan Saste

New to affiliate marketing and just built my first niche site. I’m ready to start writing and doing SEO, but my question is this:

• should I write my blog posts first, reviewing various products for example, and then when I’m ready to monetize, get affiliate links and swap out the existing ones in the posts?
  • or should I find the links before writing each blog post and plug in affiliate links from the very beginning?

How can you create content for an unknown item?

You can't other than some generic *idea* <= this would be better for SEO purposes but any results will probably require months of work and tweaking -- or never happen.

New to affiliate marketing and just built my first niche site. I’m ready to start writing and doing SEO, but my question is this:

• should I write my blog posts first, reviewing various products for example, and then when I’m ready to monetize, get affiliate links and swap out the existing ones in the posts?
  • or should I find the links before writing each blog post and plug in affiliate links from the very beginning?

Sounds like you haven't figured out if the cart or the horse goes first. I would think you would have planned that out well before creating a website or blog.

YOU NEED A PLAN!

If your intent is to only provide reviews on a blog, you are going to compete against a million other blogs.
Have you made a plan to compete?
Have you researched your competitors?
Have you the necessary tools for tracking your traffic and clicks?
What traffic sources will you start with?

I think you should do both.
Write reviews for products that you really love and want to share, this helps you get more traffic
Write reviews for products that you can find an affiliate link to earn income

MI
Back