The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Should I Buy Twitter Followers?

Dr. Evil

affiliate
As the theory says the more you have followers the more you are popular or trustful. On the other hand, I'll get more real follower by this way. I know there are some pros and cons to buying followers for twitter. What do you think?

As the theory says the more you have followers the more you are popular or trustful. On the other hand, I'll get more real follower by this way. I know there are some pros and cons to buying followers for twitter. What do you think?
I do not buy the act of purchasing followers on twitter. The reason being, you do not have the opportunity to be able to verify the users so that you can determine whether they are active or dormant. At times, I do find that it is a scam to buy the followers since you can buy them and just discover that a good percentage of them are dormant users and they will be of no help to you when you start doing your marketing .

Have to agree with @Dr. Forum - you may get a large percentage of inactive/untargeted followers, who may unfollow shortly after following. Also, his caution about scammers is a valid one.

That being said, I used AddMeFast to boost a new account, not by very much, just to get a natural looking start then let it grow organically. Haven't lost many.

You can buy, but before that you have to fix yours target, what type of followers is your target group. Geo location, age, interest, gender etc. at fiverr a lot people selling followers at a very cheap rate. As we used several months ago, most of them were " egg ", not only that, but also gradually followers disappearing too.

Cheap thing is always cheap. Good Luck :)

Dear..... The theory you just quoted in your post that "the more you have followers the more you are popular or trustful" that meant sometimes wrong.... because the reason is that the more people you add in your account of fb or twitter you loose the traffic which is real.. because you can't recognize whether the traffic or the person is fake or real.... then the real persons will start forwarding back when they see that your account holds too much fake people... so in spite of all that traffic or buying traffic from twitter you should make your own traffic as it will be trust worthy and you can recognize that traffic is real... if it will be low mention not becauase that traffic will be real.....So i prefer to make your own traffic instead if buying from twitter or some where else..

Dear..... The theory you just quoted in your post that "the more you have followers the more you are popular or trustful" that meant sometimes wrong....
Not really, the bandwagon effect is pretty real, the more followers you have the more likely it is for more people to follow you, the logic being that you must be offering something very good since you were able to gain that following. You should only buy followers as a way to increase your count and kickstart your organic growth, since all those followers that you buy initially will have 0 engagement rate with that you post.

Buying followers on social media was at one time quite a big thing, but these days I think less and less people are starting to go down that route. One of the biggest problems is that just having the followers on your page isn't enough, the need to interact aswell.

Retweeting, favouriting and commenting on your posts is the way to get your account noticed, and just by having 1000 followers sat there that you've bought, isn't going to do that.

MI
Back