The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ShopProf..

SHOPPROF

affiliate
Hi,my mates used to joke saying I was a shopping professor as I would get them good deals with discount codes(stacking),cash back,refer a friend etc.legally paid £54 for £170 of stock from H&B,don't have much time for that no more that said I know how to save as a skill.Just getting into Affiliate.Have done some FBA and have some know how about white label,third party,canton fair.Day job is teaching folks about web/wordpress/ppc/online add campaigns to clients,basically what ever pays my bills and is legal ill learn it and do it.

Charles..London.UK

Hi,my mates used to joke saying I was a shopping professor as I would get them good deals with discount codes(stacking),cash back,refer a friend etc.legally paid £54 for £170 of stock from H&B,don't have much time for that no more that said I know how to save as a skill.Just getting into Affiliate.Have done some FBA and have some know how about white label,third party,canton fair.Day job is teaching folks about web/wordpress/ppc/online add campaigns to clients,basically what ever pays my bills and is legal ill learn it and do it.

Charles..London.UK

Hi @SHOPPROF , welcome to AffiliateFix!

How can we help?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back