The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Shipping From the UK to Europe

S

Spider-Man

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone could share their experiences of shipping within the UK to Europe in a business perspective. Including things like tax issues, size/weight of mail, price of sending (by kg or pallet basis), etc?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Spidey

I shop packets withing UK using parcel force, the charge us about £6+VAT per package I think under 2 KG.
Some company pay more other pay less, the price depends on the amount of items you send.

I have not experience of sending pallets :(

£6+VAT for upto 2kg? You gotta be kiddin' me? We're at £8(inc. VAT) for up to 30 kilos in the UK. Having major issues finding a decent courier for Europe/offshore Britain - prices go from £15 for upto 20kg's then £140 for a pallet. Ridiculous, you could almost take the parcel in your suitcase on an EasyJet flight for less than that:eek:

Postage

Hi there,

Yes postage is one of the most expensive things. But I guess you are right. You either get a suitcase and take it there yourself or pay the fee!!!

From
Doug

If you charge a good price so that you still make a bit of a profit there are a lot of shipping companies to look into. I can't post the link but here but google buisness shipping they have a lot of good options and comparison sites. It is a bit expensive but you should be able to find a good deal!:thumbup:

MI
Back