The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Share your productivity hack with us

vukasini

King of the Wisdomland
Hey Zac

We all know that you are busy guy. You are running your personal blog (ZacJohnson.com), you are also running Bloggingtips.com and you are CEO at Brand.com if I'm a well informed. And I heard that you also have family.

With all of those tasks, you always deliver the best. Is there a secret?

Any productivity hack?

Thanks for the question.

In addition to ZacJohnson.com and BloggingTips.com I have several other sites and wrote for another 100+ sites occasionally.

As for Brand.com, I'm on the Board of Advisors and manage their Branding Division, however I'm not the CEO :)

Productivity is key... yet it's nearly impossible to have a set plan in place and actually get everything done.

The good news is that I enjoy what I'm doing, so this makes it a lot easier for me to work and get stuff done.

I'll have a few things in mind that I would like to get completed for the day and make a few notes on my desk. Of course other priorities will come up through out the day and push some things on that list to the side.

Scheduling in blog posts is always a big plus and way to manage your time, but I usually write the post and go live with them right away.

Sounds a bit messy, but you never know what each day will bring! Just as long as you get done what is needed! :)

Hmm, My mistake for the Brand.com. You really talk a lot about Brand.com so I misunderstood that you are CEO.

Thanks for your response.
I really like it!

banners
Back