The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Share With Us Your Story How did You make Your first Money Online

Hi There Guys i just wante to give Us aLL motivation that we all need somme Times
My Story and how i did made my first Ever Money online
it was by making Logo Using AAA LOGO software for facebook fan page owners
i just used a shearch engine and looked for logo needed
Message The fanpage owner and offer my service to them
my first order 45$ for Simple Logo Woooow it was like a dream
for less than 30min of work i made 45$
scense Then I Fall in love with Internet Marketing
waiting to hear Your Story Guys

I made my first $100 by Affiliate marketing from my blog. And the best thing is that I made $42 withing the first 15 days of starting my blog with barely any traffic.

Affiliate networks which works best for me are -

BlueHost & SiteGround
MyThemeShop
Semrush

Freelance writer --> Blogger ---> Blog curator ---> Technical Support ---> Website developer ---> Webmaster/app creator + affiliate career with OfferDaddy as my partner (so far this is the only point where I can say I have really made real money online and I have OfferDaddy's offerwall to thank for that).:)

Simples:

PPC Traffic (Adwords, BING, Social, Email) --> Finance Lead Gen Sites (Insurance Quotes, Debt Management Enquiries, Loan Applications, etc) --> Getting paid per lead.

That's really it in a nutshell. Hope that helps ;)

Nick

Can you please explain in detail and what is the potential of this method? How much were you earning in the beginning?

Simples:

PPC Traffic (Adwords, BING, Social, Email) --> Finance Lead Gen Sites (Insurance Quotes, Debt Management Enquiries, Loan Applications, etc) --> Getting paid per lead.

That's really it in a nutshell. Hope that helps ;)

Nick

Can you please explain in detail and what is the potential of this method? How much were you earning in the beginning?

I started out by making maybe around £500 per month in profits, as I was still learning and tweaking my campaigns.

Basically you want to focus on the finance market or real estate markets, as the margins are extremely high and there is a lot of demand for customer enquiries, so brokers and agents will pay some solid money for these.

But yeah, after a few months I could quit my 9 to 5 dayjob and I'm now doing this fulltime. The potential? Well, how long is a piece of string? I'd say the potential is pretty high :)

Hope that helps ;)
Nick

MI
Back