The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Setting Up CPVlab With Monetizer/Afflow

Bashy

Hi all, Does anyone know how to pass the subid from CPVlab to Monetizer/Afflow so the postback url works

I have a feeling it wont work as the subids are generated by CPVlab which as far as i know doesn't allow for a macro replacments such as /?subid={cid}

Anyone know otherwise?

Hi all, Does anyone know how to pass the subid from CPVlab to Monetizer/Afflow so the postback url works

I have a feeling it wont work as the subids are generated by CPVlab which as far as i know doesn't allow for a macro replacments such as /?subid={cid}

Anyone know otherwise?
I could not get it to work with CPVLab so I signed up to Voluum and this tracker really works with Afflow/Monetizer campaigns.
If you have a propeller ads account there is a discount code for Voluum right now in your dashboard!

Managed to get it to work.

add &cid= at the end of the campaign URL in CPVlab, make sure "append Subid to offer" is ticked
Then in the postback on afflow enter http:// domain.com /adclicks.php?subid={clickID}

Seems to be working ok a conversions are being records in CPVlab

You can add &payout={amount} at the end to get the payout amount as well.

With Afflow you can only have 1 global post back, however you can have different postbacks for your leagues!

So if you wanted to have a different postback for a link you would need to create a new league, (Campaigns -> Leagues -> New League) then create a link in that league (Campaigns -> Links -> Create Link -> Select League from drop down), then on the league page click manage leagues (Campaigns -> Leagues -> Manage Leagues) and now you can enter your postbacks per league.

Handy if you have different tracking for certain camps ;)

MI
Back