The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Setting up an email funnel

tepajigem

affiliate
Hey :) I know a little bit about internet marketing, actually quite few niches of it (shopify, CPA, etc...). But I would really like to get started with an email marketing.

I wanted to get started with it ASAP so I already wrote a free ebook on CPA marketing that would be very suitable for complete beginners. I would give it away for free in exchange for an email. After that I am completely lost. I have been watching lots of videos on email marketing and the basic idea should be to give a gift for an email and then provide some value in the context in the next 3-4 emails before you try to sell something, right?

Now I dont know what should I be writing in those emails and actually what to sell later on. I have already put out most of the things in the free ebook, so I dont know what to send them in the next couple of emails and what to sell them later on.

As I said I am a complete beginner when it comes to email marketing so that is really confusing to me. Thanks :)

As you're beginner, then offering a free ebook CPA seems to be not a good way because you do not have reputation yet. Why don't you share/"leak" ebook from famous guy?

As you're beginner, then offering a free ebook CPA seems to be not a good way because you do not have reputation yet. Why don't you share/"leak" ebook from famous guy?

I am just beginner at email marketing, thats where I need help. And as my question says I dont need help with finding an ebook, leaking it but help with following up with my subscribers.

Yes, you should offer value, rather than trying to sell them something in every email.

As far as what content to send out, that depends on your niche, of course. You can send them videos or text, share a site that is relevant but not competitive with what you're selling, a note about your latest blog post (with link), any news pertaining to your niche, etc., etc. Don't forget, you can include the odd fun email that has nothing to do with business, too. :)

You are building relationships with your list. At least, if you want them to stick around.

Plan out your email content calendar. That will organize things for you and let you see if what you're sending out makes sense and has a logical flow. Then you'll know what to write about, too. Saves you from writer's block.

A few questions you may want to ask yourself as you're planning:

- What is my niche?
- Who is my target audience?
- What problems do they have that I can offer content and/or products to solve?
- How often am I going to send out emails and how many between sales pitches?
- What is the most important thing they need to succeed, or that I can help them with?

A logical sequence of content is best, if it applies. For example, if you're targeting CPA newbies, send them to a post on your blog for newbies that has, I dunno, definitions or how to deal with CPA network rejection. After that, how to find a good offer. After that, setting up a tracker or setting up their 1st campaign.

You get the idea.

As far as monetizing....first of all, if it is your ebook, make sure your referral link is in there, i.e. when telling them how to get into a network, use it as part of the instruction -"Sign up here" (linked to your network referral link). Be sure to mention that it's your referral link somewhere, to be transparent and gain a trust bonus point. :D

You can do the same sort of thing whenever you review or recommend hosting, a traffic site, etc.

If you're teaching people how to run CPA campaigns, there's no point in showing them CPA offers, of course.

You may be able to offer CB or Amazon products but they can apply to sell those, too.

If you build up a big enough list, you can send emails on behalf of others and charge them for it, or be their affiliate. Like, saying that your friend, Joe Blow, just opened the doors to an amazing new program but right now, he's only letting a handful of people in. But, for the next five days, he's letting you share it with your subscribers.

You have some experience with this stuff, so I'm sure I've over explained, sorry. :)

Have a plan for the list before you start.
Free offer of an e-book that is worth giving an email that you use for is just the start.
An effective monetization plan for the list is what you need.
Think of how you well keep your list subscriber interested -- I delete email with constant prompting that is self serving usually then it becomes spam to me resulting in unsubscribe here or just junk or spam box hell. <<< subscriber attrition

Some lists deliver useful information without constant commercializing crassness. IMO that is where you want to be.

Hey :) I know a little bit about internet marketing, actually quite few niches of it (shopify, CPA, etc...). But I would really like to get started with an email marketing.

I wanted to get started with it ASAP so I already wrote a free ebook on CPA marketing that would be very suitable for complete beginners. I would give it away for free in exchange for an email. After that I am completely lost. I have been watching lots of videos on email marketing and the basic idea should be to give a gift for an email and then provide some value in the context in the next 3-4 emails before you try to sell something, right?

Now I dont know what should I be writing in those emails and actually what to sell later on. I have already put out most of the things in the free ebook, so I dont know what to send them in the next couple of emails and what to sell them later on.

As I said I am a complete beginner when it comes to email marketing so that is really confusing to me. Thanks :)
HI there If your looking to send out bulk emails to your subscribers i can help you with that, dont need to pay me a dime message me if you would like more info

MI
Back