“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Setting up a successful adult tube site

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by Giggity, Nov 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

start a new thread if you want -- I promise I won't interfere.
    You should be thanking me really for advising you (most rudely) not to waste you and your peoples talents on building a tube fantasy network ...

Matt Smith likes this.
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. Giggity

Giggity Affiliate affiliate

I wonder how you know how we are working, oh wait you don't :) I never told you how we place the content on our website or how we get our hands on the content, those are all incorrect assumptions your making... Maybe you first should have asked me how we get our hands on it, and if we even sell the videos or not :S

I don't mind receiving good feedback, but your feedback is actually based on nothing that i called in this topic, i guess it's based on your own experience or from other people who tried this.

Maybe i should have called out, that with my team we got over 10+ years in experience in these fields

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  4. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

No response it would just be a waste of time -- something you will come to understand one day. Remember that Kim dot com :D Same shit new day.

5. Giggity

Giggity Affiliate affiliate

You replies don't make any sense at all haha, but yeah please stop wasting your time :D

6. InterMaxGroup

InterMaxGroup Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I can remember that, I was in the business for a while before the tubes. The first I ever noticed was Megarotic circa 2006 - I'm not sure if they were the first tube to give away full pirated scenes (as the bandwith prices dropped), but given their owner's appetite for anything illegal, it may as well be the case.

Jasmin's 14 days cookie and popping every tube in the world to overwrite the cookies has been their Trademark, still all it took was to promise up to $ 250 PPS or something and they had a never ending supply of affiliate traffic as well. I don't know if the 14 days cookie is the case still, but it probably is.

From what I see the big names in cams are now mostly catering to big tubes, trying to capture a black-label or white-label spot there, often pre-paying for it.

7. azgold

azgold Administrator Administrator Dojo Master affiliate

Okay guys, I know you're trying to help @Giggity but this has gotten off-track and does not support his efforts.

I've suggested a fresh start in a new journey thread and am closing this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
banners