The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Setting Goals Works

Do you use paid advertising?

I didn't. I've always had decent demand for my services, but I have a sleep disorder (NON-24), which makes me lose clients often because I take a long time to reply to messages when my sleep schedule is "off".

The weeks when my sleep schedule is more or less normal, I'm able to reply to messages quicker and get more work. When I set earning goals I try to be extra fast to reply to messages, so I tend to get more work.

I could be making a lot more money on Fiverr, but I sometimes reject bigger projects because the clients demand very quick communication or even real time communication and I'm not able to guarantee it.

Well setting goals its very important as this gives a clarity to the mind and its very powerful as mind can achieve the purpose you give to her

I don't know why, but every time I set myself an ultimate goal, in the end I just forget about it. Mostly because I just can't reach it.

I think goals can work for certain personalities. People who struggle to focus (like me) benefit the most from setting goals. Like, the days I write down a list of things I need to do during the day are usually my most productive.

Who knew!

Last month (after 2 months of earning literally 0 dollars online,) I decided to set the goal of earning 300 dollars by March 15 — today I achieved that goal.

Of course it's not a lot of money, I'm very happy anyway. This is the first time I set an earnings goal and I was able to achieve it.

This isn't news to successful members on the site; but for anyone struggling to make money online, setting (realistic) goals definitely helps in keeping you focused and it probably increases your chances of success.

For anyone wondering, I made most of the money freelancing on Fiverr. I will try affiliate marketing for the first time soon, I'll try CPA marketing first and I'm interested in creating niche sites for Amazon as well.

I have a few other ideas, but my main focus will be CPA for the time being.

My goal for April 15 is $500 BTW, we'll see how it goes. :)
You know, man, it really works. I constantly set myself goals by certain deadlines and you know it really helps me promote and make money. By the way Jimi Hendrix in your avatar? Great guitarist, I'm into that subject.

Who knew!

Last month (after 2 months of earning literally 0 dollars online,) I decided to set the goal of earning 300 dollars by March 15 — today I achieved that goal.

Of course it's not a lot of money, I'm very happy anyway. This is the first time I set an earnings goal and I was able to achieve it.

This isn't news to successful members on the site; but for anyone struggling to make money online, setting (realistic) goals definitely helps in keeping you focused and it probably increases your chances of success.

For anyone wondering, I made most of the money freelancing on Fiverr. I will try affiliate marketing for the first time soon, I'll try CPA marketing first and I'm interested in creating niche sites for Amazon as well.

I have a few other ideas, but my main focus will be CPA for the time being.

My goal for April 15 is $500 BTW, we'll see how it goes. :)
Thank you. You have given me the motivation that I can sit back and not only play games, but that I can make money doing what I love. Thank you very much again

Hey @SrLudwig
hows your show going?

Hi HB,

Thanks for asking. :)

I was already working on my first niche blog when all of the sudden I got a couple of new clients on Fiverr and I've been working on their projects for the last month or so.

It's a shame that I haven't been able to continue my own project; but at the same time I'm happy that I'm getting the money from those projects now.

Inflation has been really rough where I live (and everywhere really), that money will allow me to get by the next couple of months, hopefully.

I should be back to working on my own project within a couple of weeks. The "time off" from my project has made me re-think a little my strategy. I've been trying to learn as much as I can about SEO and blogging in general.

One of the things I learned is that so-called "YMYL" niches are not the best for most people (specially beginners), my niche is/was in that category I think. Anyway, I will try to post a "follow along" thread when I'm ready to get back to work on it and maybe I'll get some advise about it.

I'll catch up with your threads soon, I hope you're finally having the success that you deserve!

You know, man, it really works. I constantly set myself goals by certain deadlines and you know it really helps me promote and make money. By the way Jimi Hendrix in your avatar? Great guitarist, I'm into that subject.

Indeed. Just setting up goals for the day can make a huge difference. At least in my experience, the days I make a list of things to do I'm a lot more productive.

And yes, that's Jimi. I've been a (not so great) guitarist since I was 11. Jimi and David Gilmour are my favorite guitarists. :)

Thank you. You have given me the motivation that I can sit back and not only play games, but that I can make money doing what I love. Thank you very much again

I'm happy to hear that! :)

Congrats on hitting that $300 goal! Setting goals is a game-changer, right? It gives you a clear path to follow and keeps you motivated. Freelancing on Fiverr is a great start, and exploring affiliate marketing and niche sites sounds exciting. You can even add it to your best list. Keep that momentum going for your $500 goal in April – you've got this!

I AM A SERIAL LINK SPAMMER

Spamming Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats on setting a goal and hitting it. being organized and setting goals has been a big help for me too.

Setting goals can really make a difference. Freelancing on Fiverr is a good start, and venturing into CPA marketing sounds intriguing. Keep at it, and I hope you hit that $500 mark by April 15. Just stay persistent and adapt along the way.

Goal combined with micro habits \\"::"//
are powerful....

Allowing anyone to find success!
artafrica.jpg

banners
Back