The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

seocontest2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, some of those rules seem kind of weird to me, but it is your contest, so I'll accept them.

Hi Eclipsis,
Sorry for the late response and welcome in the contest!
Pleas read my responses below:
1. You're absolutely right, the contest announcement has been revisied and modified to disallow the use of noarchive meta tags.
2. In the last seo contest i helped, a lot of free services shut down the websites which had entered after weeks, and this is what we want to avoid, hence we would like to ASK everybody to use a webpage which is stored on paid server.
3. This is some contest where we would like to provide same chance for everyone. We wouldn't like to compare the apple with the pear. What happened in the latest seo contest, that is what we would not like to happen again. Use a help of a friend, but please keep in mind the limit in order to keep up the fair play.
4. This contest by a British forum hence we expect the use of an understandable language.
Thanks

new comers

Hi all...
just registered for the contest, and this is my second seo contest. really hope can learn much from this kind of contest. good luck everyone...
:thumbsup::dancing:

OK, thanks for your reply... No problem for the delay, my friend ;)

Well, I could tell you answered pretty well to all of them, so I don't have others for now. I'm glad you modified the announcement with my advise on point 1, I understand your point of view on point 2, I can also understand your choice on point 3, letting more chances to individuals, and also (kind of) understand you on last point.

I keep focusing on Busby, then I'll become more active on this Seocontest2.0, on september, even if I know that starting heavily is usually a good thing to do, to be placed first. Well, just hoping I'll manage to make my way up the 1st page, at this time, with already a hard competition taking place ;)

Good luck to everyone !

Hi Eclipsis,
Sorry for the late response and welcome in the contest!
Pleas read my responses below:
1. You're absolutely right, the contest announcement has been revisied and modified to disallow the use of noarchive meta tags.
2. In the last seo contest i helped, a lot of free services shut down the websites which had entered after weeks, and this is what we want to avoid, hence we would like to ASK everybody to use a webpage which is stored on paid server.
3. This is some contest where we would like to provide same chance for everyone. We wouldn't like to compare the apple with the pear. What happened in the latest seo contest, that is what we would not like to happen again. Use a help of a friend, but please keep in mind the limit in order to keep up the fair play.
4. This contest by a British forum hence we expect the use of an understandable language.
Thanks

We recently move the site, we should have the leader board working today

Thanks

I decided to have a subdomain in kyubz.com by sirshatter. That is my official entry for Kabonfootprint SEO Contest.

i just want to ask sir where would be the official URL for the contest and how many runner-ups will be awarded? Thanks

You are at the official url for the contest, we have currently moved servers give us a day or to to put things together.

Thanks

hi there

Hi there,

I'm prepering my server for start this new seo contest :) I will be start soon.

But I have just a little problem with my register on SEO contest 2008... I have enter a false URL ...

could you please give me the solution for change this adress.. a mail to you just give the wrong and the right adress here ????

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english ...Not easy for every french people to speak english...

Mikael, welcome to the contest. Please send me the correct url via PM and I will try to correct it for you.

Thanks

Hi Temi,

I already send you PM with my new changed URL and the old one is removed. Do I have to make new registration ... or you will edit my application manually :)

Please let me know if I can help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back