The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

seocontest2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask a question?

Where you've put "site must be new - no backlinks or cached" does that mean I can't do any link development on it?

What I mean is, the site is new, and there is no backlinks or cached version at the moment, but I want to do link development on it and by the time the end of the contest comes around it may have backlinks and/or a cached version.

So what do we do about that? Are we allowed to do link development or not?

Of course, link development is allowed, but the given URL you take apart in the contest can not have any previously built backlink nor cached version.
Thanks

Do we have some kind of official board that displaying current top 100 position of this contest ? Just like you did for the past seo contest

Hi Temi
before I go for this contest I have some doubts.
* This contest is for all or only for UK..?
* Can I take any tld and it can start from keywords using for seo contest?
* It can be free blogs or not? Like wordpress or blogspot?
* How many sites we can nominate ?
* and last when it is going to start?
PLs, let me know if you don't get me...
Thanks!

SEOHP I will love to answer all questions individually but alas I do not have the time :( please read the instruction here, it answers all your questions.

Thanks

Just got my entry up and running ! I've never entered an SEO contest before so this is going to be really interesting - I'm hoping to learn a great deal from this.

A bunch of questions

Well, some of those rules seem kind of weird to me, but it is your contest, so I'll accept them.

Just a few questions or suggestions, if you don't mind :
  • You should forbid the noarchive meta tag, instead of just asking to "avoid" using it. Otherwise you won't be able to check if one site is cloacking.
  • Why is this a rule asking to avoid using free services ?? Once again, using the avoid verb could be confusing. Rules are made to forbid or authorize, not to advise, aren't they ?
  • Not a question, but just a remark. What is a team of 2 people ? Of course, I am disappointed with your anti-team rule (which everyone see why it has been decided ;)). Are teams of 1 people allowed ? (just kidding, of course). Besides, how will you make a difference between a team, and a guy with a lot of friends giving him backlinks ???
  • Could you explain (if it's not a problem for you), why you decided to force everyone to use English as the site language ? (most people would have done it anyway, so I don't understand why you impose this rule)
  • Forbidding to compete with a single page is also a weird rule, don't you think ? (and besides, a simple url-rewriting will avoid you to recognize a page from a directory)
  • To finish (with a good thing, not just criticizing), I'm glad this contest lasts longer than seocontest1.0 :)
Well, sorry for all those questions. As I said, I will compete (still being busy on the Busby Challenge right now, but after our victory, I'll take some time to subscribe a new page). Will registrations to this contest close at a given date, or will they be opened until October 1st ?

Good luck to everyone. See you soon on the SERP :)

I think I'm bit late, just registered Kabonfootprint(.)co(.)in

Well, I need to start little faster.

Ofcourse I'm new to completion like this ( as well to SEO :newhere: ). Anyway all the best for my sweet competitors as well as for me also :).

Hello everyone,
I also I'd like to play, but I am not sure of having the right with my blogger:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back