The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ask Me Anything SEO RoadMap

Ihe

I just want to write this roadmap for those who are really struggling to get top rankings in Google for their website or get into the 3 pack for local businesses.

The thing is SEO follows a kind of method where Google looks at things being natural to their terms (ranking factors). Who knows about them? Only Google does. But we try to guess as much through testing what works and gives results.

That said, if you have been trying to get rankings in Google and have not been getting results, that means you are doing it the wrong way. Which way is the right way you may then ask? You never can say till you follow a sequence that helps you achieve your results, then to you that is the right way.

So I just want to take you through what works for me and other people I work for - A right way for me. Follow the steps below and you will definitely see a boost in your rankings.

1. At the start of doing SEO for your web property, you want to make sure everything looks natural. The first thing you will want to look at in your on-page optimization. The most important ranking factor is your metadata; meta title, meta description, H1, and H2 tags. Those will google fully understand what your page is all about that, then they will reward you accordingly. A good content is what you cannot do without also.

2. After you have prepared your website and other thing related to on-page optimization, the first thing you will want to do is to announce your website through Press Release. A good distribution of the press release will make a lot of media outfit to pick it up on their platform thereby giving your brand an initial announcement.

3. If you a local business or your client is, it is very important that you create and optimize GoogleMyBusiness (GMB) page for such business. It is also very important that you have the same NAP (name address and phone number) both on your website and on the GMB page. This CANNOT be overemphasized. After you have set up the GMB page, you now need to set up different citations on different websites so that Google can pick those up as mention of your business and reward you accordingly. There are different services that can help you do that.

4. Backlinks are the top ranking factor when it comes to Google ranking. There are different types of backlinks, the ones I will want you to start creating at this stage are WEB 2.0 backlinks. There are lots of different WEB 2.0 platform that you can write a unique article of between 100 to 200 words an post there. Your anchor text percentage should be 70% to 80% naked URL and brand name, and then you can distribute the remaining percentage between keywords, "website", click here, etc.

5. Google loves contents. The more contents you add to your website the more regular Google will come crawling your website. When that happens, and with the proper internal linking method; will reward you with a good ranking. Find as many keywords related to your brand, website or niche, write and post like 1-2 articles per day consecutively for 30 days and you will see the result that you will get.

6. Social media has taken over our lives. So it is with SEO too. If your contents have good social responses to them, invariably Google will notice and your ranking will shoot up accordingly. Social signal is when people interact and share your content across different social platforms (understand this definition with emphasis). People misunderstand that with when you post contents on our social handle (It is NOT). There are a lot of different services that will help you get social signals to your website.

7. The knockout punch of SEO are PBNs, pure and simple. That is when they are used in the right way. PBN backlinks can give you a huge boost in ranking. Once again, being natural while using them is the way to go. I just have to leave it there.

8. Have you thought about doing all the things you know on SEO and still, you are not able to outrank a competitor? The simple reason could be user experience. How are the user engagements, user metrics and user interface of your website like? When the chips are down, those things count. One other tip I will want to leave here is, try as much as you can to have related videos one every page you create. Even if that video does not belong to you, embedding such on your site will increase the dwell time in it and you will see the difference those will make.

To wind this down, this is the process I take when embarking on an SEO project. It has never failed to get me results and I know that if you try them as well, the process will get you results.

If you have questions relating this write-up, post them in the and I will try as much as possible to respond to all.

I have personally seen Google, Bing and other recognized search engines spidering my robot posted twitter feed. They trigger a URL that is a redirect on one of my servers -- I log the requests. So, they are spidering social media -- why?

They (the SEO junkies/gurus) say that it is a signal in the search engines algorithms.

I have personally seen Google, Bing and other recognized search engines spidering my robot posted twitter feed. They trigger a URL that is a redirect on one of my servers -- I log the requests. So, they are spidering social media -- why?

They (the SEO junkies/gurus) say that it is a signal in the search engines algorithms.
One of the ranking factors for Google is Engagement. With social signals, user engagement is high, and when Google sees that, they recognize where the website the social interactions emanate from and the reward with a higher ranking

How can social media be relevant for SEO if their links are blocked and don't count for Google or any other search engine?
Kindly understand what social signal means. It is NOT when you post a link from your website to any of your social handles or someone else's. It when you have a content, for example, a video that is Youtube that is embedded in a content on your website. When people go through that content, they LIKE it, share it on different social platforms, they comment on it, etc. That is what social Signal is. Google sees all those actions and will reward you accordingly.

An SEO roadmap is a strategic document that can be used to keep key stakeholders informed on your progress in a simple and easy-to-understand format. The sections of your SEO roadmap can be any of the following: Technical SEO. Content Strategy. Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)

banners
Back