Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO on FIverr?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Has anyone had any successful experiences of gigs on Fiverr for SEO? Seeing as it's a $5 i doubt it, but im intrigued to know!

I think there are some decent gigs on Fiverr, you just have to weed them out. I think a lot of the backlinks guys have good systems in place to automate things - they give you what you pay for, but whether that does any good or not these days, I really don't know. I don't really have any current sites where I am in need of SEO services, as they are ranking pretty much where I want them to be (touch wood), but if you consider the Fiverr stuff as just saving you the time it would take to organise it and do it yourself, then I can't see how you can go wrong for the price!

As an example, your average Fiverr backlinks-getter will have to be using proxies, will probably be using a a de-captcha service and will be using one or more of the relatively expensive tools out there (SENuke, etc) to get the job done - all those things cost money, and if you were to do the same thing yourself, that would be quite a financial outlay - whereas $5 is small change.

I've messed with it, but never really saw good results. Overall, my SEO efforts have been best with natural link building, but that's what everyone says. lol

Most of the link packs there are nothing but super crappy and spammy links. In my experience they might give you a bit of an initial boost but it wont last... especially not in the post panda world.

banners
Back