The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Help

There are plenty folks here quite knowledgeable regarding SEO.

For any SEO advice from anyone, you will need to provide the following details:
  • details about your site
  • your demographics and target audience (niche)
  • any Google Analytics reports available
  • are you buying any clicks
  • how do you currently monetize the site
  • how much content do you have
  • how frequently do yo update and add new content
  • what's your current ranking look like
There is more, but this will get you some conversations going.

SEO expert means
--> Expert about ranking in ALL major search engines
and using ALL key search products
within ALL those major search engines
to rank and achieve qualified traffic
Nobody on any forum
ANYWHERE
can do that
--> You can only be an SEO expert
in a niche within SEO
for examples
  • YouTube SEO (including Google video search)
  • Google Image Search
  • Google My Business
  • Bing Places for Business
  • Analytics
  • Yahoo! News

Can you make your list a post/thread?
Please
TY
I am working on this and several other sticky threads for each of the primary sub-forums. I'll try to get this one among the first out.

The issue with SEO is too many think it is the most important thing for a site. When in fact it isn't in the top 3! It is important, but quaternary at best in my experience. Companies spend a ton of money on it, but less than 10% of what they spend on content, paid traffic, and social engagement individually.

You can only be an SEO expert
in a niche within SEO
for examples
  • YouTube SEO (including Google video search)
  • Google Image Search
  • Google My Business
  • Bing Places for Business
  • Analytics
  • Yahoo! News

Just because we love you, I won't slam you for this tiny teensie error. Those are not niches, those are niche engagement tools.

Dj Pauly D Support GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Thing is
there are no SEO experts on Affiliate Fix
or any other forum
SEO Expert means ALL of search
Virtually impossible
--> you'd need to be current
in every facet of every search product from every search engine
Same as there are no affiliate marketing experts on Affiliate Fix
--> or anywhere else
it's too broad a term

Those are not niches, those are niche engagement tools.
@T J Tutor
My Dojo Master
much as I respect you
appreciate all you've done for me
and envy all of your forum badges
I'm saying SEO Expert is not a thing
You can be a Google My Business expert
or a YouTube channel expert
or a Google Analytics expert
but you cannot be an SEO expert
--> indifferentlanguages.com/words/impossible

but you cannot be an SEO expert

I think Neil will disagree with you. You may be correct (from your perspective), as you know I am not an SEO kinda' guy. I do what is necessary for keeping certain aspects of the net happy with my work, like SERPS.

After all, perspective is an aspect of perception. I am of the mind that an SEO expert doesn't have to be an expert of all aspects of SEO. Just as a Dr. is an expert in medicine, but likely not in all aspects of medicine. It is all perception and perspective.

Something to consider, the industry we are in declares there are SEO experts, therefore the declaration by the industry has validity.

(BTW, Neil does come by here once in a while (incognito). He is one of the founders of the investment group that purchased us a few years back)

RankBrain is a machine learning (AI) algorithm
It rambles on
Rank Brain is smarter by 10% than the Google engineers. :D:D

This is the exact reason that I type sentences in rudimentary English into search engines I noticed the returns improved about 6 month ago.
So, can more exact language in contents improve search results? TBD in the near future.

With mobile voice search this is even easier now for the user to do these full sentences.

I say English --but I would guess the in most main languages these longer queries would probably yield the same result (if the right content phrases are there).

Backlinks and guest posts lolz

seo-oil.jpg

Last edited:
I think Neil will disagree with you. You may be correct (from your perspective), as you know I am not an SEO kinda' guy. I do what is necessary for keeping certain aspects of the net happy with my work, like SERPS.

After all, perspective is an aspect of perception. I am of the mind that an SEO expert doesn't have to be an expert of all aspects of SEO. Just as a Dr. is an expert in medicine, but likely not in all aspects of medicine. It is all perception and perspective.

Something to consider, the industry we are in declares there are SEO experts, therefore the declaration by the industry has validity.

(BTW, Neil does come by here once in a while (incognito). He is one of the founders of the investment group that purchased us a few years back)
Fair point
then I'm probably an SEO expert
How can I help?

Hi, there is someone in this forum who is truly expert in seo who can give me some advice to improve the positioning of my website amicidelweb
Check this wonderful thread :

- Samira

To improve traffic on your website follow these seo essential ways to get rank faster:
1. Improve Site Performance
2. Check HTML Tags
3. Use a Broad Range of Keywords
4. Write Great Content
5. Fill Out Directory Listings
6. Build a Backlink Profile
7. Outreach Niche related websites to build links on their site

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back