The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO experts needed - Question about satellite sites

slugmandrew

affiliate
Hi all,

I have 2 domains that I bought a while back with the intention of making tiny, informative sites that provide some nice content and a couple of links to my main site. I bought them because they have good keywords in the url so I thought it might help drive traffic.

I have since held off because I read in a couple of places that Google will just ignore or possibly penalise sites that are all hosted on the same server.

My question is this - is it worth transferring to my other host (at a cost) to do this, or will just changing the nameservers be enough? Probably not I would have thought. Maybe I should just leave them on my current server? Please let me know your thought and experiences.

Many Thanks :winkiss:

Hi all,

I have 2 domains that I bought a while back with the intention of making tiny, informative sites that provide some nice content and a couple of links to my main site. I bought them because they have good keywords in the url so I thought it might help drive traffic.

I have since held off because I read in a couple of places that Google will just ignore or possibly penalise sites that are all hosted on the same server.

My question is this - is it worth transferring to my other host (at a cost) to do this, or will just changing the nameservers be enough? Probably not I would have thought. Maybe I should just leave them on my current server? Please let me know your thought and experiences.

Many Thanks :winkiss:

I suggest you change the nameservers. That would be enough already.

MI
Back