The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Expert taking it to Affiliate marketing

MK-Dutchman

affiliate
Hey everyone,

Mike here from the Netherlands, after years playing around with blogs and monetizing them with Adsense and then selling them. I want to learn something new, my eye fell on affiliate marketing also because there are ways to combine it with SEO ;p

For now i spend the past 2 weeks studying it and just start by doing it. My first focus to get my feets wet is mobile campaigns

trafficsource > lander > offer

But after testing and running some offers, testing LP's and traffic sources i notice it can be kinda overwhelming everything you need to focus on.

After 8 tests in 1 vertical still standing on -100 ROI, well back to make a solid plan and think if mobile is the way to go for me ;p

Got some tools already > Adplexity > Voluum

Well hope to have a good time her, and that i can learn alot from all the others!

Right now i'm trying with antivirus 1 click / pin subs
With traffic from popads > multiple campaigns of the same vertical but other GEO's tier 2 and 3
Then set a higher budget to let it run and get data so i can filter out the bad ones later on and so optimize my list.

how much is the Payout of the Offers
and how much u spent on each campaign ? .
please make sure you test many offers .

Hey again,

The payout is between 0.60 and 2.70. From what i learned on the forums is to test with 3x the payout. But because i'm going shotgun for collecting data i spend more on the traffic 5-10x.

Hey everyone,

Mike here from the Netherlands, after years playing around with blogs and monetizing them with Adsense and then selling them. I want to learn something new, my eye fell on affiliate marketing also because there are ways to combine it with SEO ;p

For now i spend the past 2 weeks studying it and just start by doing it. My first focus to get my feets wet is mobile campaigns

trafficsource > lander > offer

But after testing and running some offers, testing LP's and traffic sources i notice it can be kinda overwhelming everything you need to focus on.

After 8 tests in 1 vertical still standing on -100 ROI, well back to make a solid plan and think if mobile is the way to go for me ;p

Got some tools already > Adplexity > Voluum

Well hope to have a good time her, and that i can learn alot from all the others!

welcome to AffiliateFix!

You are approaching it all correctly it seems. We all invest in campaigns before we see the refinements that finally work to make a campaign work. I had one last week that took me four days before I found the right tweaks to make it work. I tested 5 landers, 5 creatives, 5 copy variations, and spent around $900USD before I got the right combination working. This is how it gets done every time! Test Test Test!

Keep it going! Open a follow along thread.

T J

banners
Back