The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Elite 3.2 :: Arelis 4 :: Optilink Review

almu

affiliate
Comparing different software products can be daunting because they can be so individualized and unique that making distinctions between them is either futile, where no meaningful differences exist, or impossible, because they are too different to contrast significantly. My task, however, in comparing and critiquing links exchange management software is made easier by the distinct functions of the tools I have chosen to review. They have enough similarities to categorize together, while containing exceptional features that differentiate them sufficiently to distinguish them clearly. At the end of the review, it is my hope that enough differentiation will have been made, as to make a judgment on the appropriate tool possible, if not easier.

Welcome to UKWMW almu, I certainly hope this isn't the first and last post we see from you, but I do hope it's the last we see of you pimping your service until we get to know you a bit.

Quite honestly, I can't understand how a member, new to this website, can possibly even think that they have a chance of offering services to people they don't even take the time to know. I can tell you that most, if not all, first posts such as this not only have no chance of securing my business, but actually may help to damage any chance you may ever have had of getting my cash.

Please be a bit more cognizant of what your doing when you join a new site and maybe help add some useful content and/or introducing yourself and settling in before pimping your service. Anything else is just plain thoughtless.

Hi Duke and all,

Indeed I should have been more considerate when I made the post. I've spent some time now analysing these tools and I badly wanted to share my findings with whomever might be interested.

So in the interests of all, I have written and published an article on the same here:

(Look under "Site Promotion" in the nav.area on the left)

I hope this meets your criteria. No offence intended

Almu,
Thanks for your enthusiasm in wanting to share your findings with us as UK WWW. Because we get spamed a lot, we prefer you share you findings with us here rather than post a url, we do not allow members with less than 20 posts to post urls.
Thanks

Ok we here go

Comparing different software products can be daunting because they can be so individualized and unique that making distinctions between them is either futile, where no meaningful differences exist, or impossible, because they are too different to contrast significantly. My task, however, in comparing and critiquing links exchange management software is made easier by the distinct functions of the tools under review. They have enough similarities to categorize together, while containing exceptional features that differentiate them sufficiently to distinguish them clearly. At the end of the review, it is my hope that enough differentiation will have been made, as to make a judgment on the appropriate tool possible, if not easier.

Links Exchange – Overview

It puts through traffic that a site might not otherwise have received.

Links exchange is a process by which web site owners or administrators attempt to influence the volume and type of web t raffic their sites get by encouraging visitors on other sites to click through to their site through strategically placed url links. This is done on a reciprocal basis such that networks of linked sites spring up passing web traffic between them.

It significantly influences Search Engine Page Ranking.

The major search engines use algorithms that rank or grade web sites and pages on the basis of their perceived "significance". Based on a site’s content,"significance" is bestowed on those sites that are seen as "authority" sites in their sphere. This is determined primarily by the content of the site, the traffic that it receives and also by the sites linked to the one in question.
The Internet, being a series of interlinked web sites, Search Engines place great weight on the links pointing to any given web site. The thinking is that so called inbound links or "backlinks" are a vote of confidence, by the site in which they are found, for the site pointed at.

For these two reasons, the management of links has become a major preoccupation for site owners/administrators. Because it is a multi-step process which can get very tedious, a number of software tools have been developed that automate this process vastly improving the efficiency and productivity of those charged with this onerous task. Here I compare and contrast the two market leaders and a third that is taking the world of Search Engine Optimization by storm.

Descriptions

All three software programs are link exchange management tools.

SEO Elite 3.2
Benchmarks your own web site with that of partners and competitors, automates link exchange management, and facilitates on page search engine optimization.

Arelis 4
Links popularity-building software that manages the process of finding and monitoring link exchange partners.

Optilink
Software program for comparing the linking strategy and SEO techniques of other (competitor) sites or pages with your own.

Features
These three programs cover the two aspects of link exchange strategy rather differently.

Search Engine Optimization Benchmarking;
Link Exchange Directory Building;

Search Engine Optimization Benchmarking

A very important aspect of SEO and Link Building is the ability to monitor on an ongoing basis the strategies of your partner and competitor web sites. Given that backlinks of SEO accounts for up to 80% of major search engine weighting for page ranking it is necessary to establish the strategy and practices of the leading sites in your keyword category for this component if you are serious about building significant web traffic to your site. SEO Elite and Optilink do this very well. However this is not something that Arelis is designed for.

Both SEO Elite and Optilink can comprehensively analyze any site for:

• The top-ranked web page links.
  • Google PageRank.
  • Alexa traffic rank rating.
  • Link Reputation.
  • Link Popularity.

Additionally, SEO Elite can perform:
  • Automatic Search Engine page indexing analysis.
  • Automatic page ranking by keyword.
  • Automatic site ranking by page rank.
  • It has a unique 365-day “Money Back Guaranteeâ€Â

Optilink’s unique features include:
  • Analysis of expired domain names.
  • Predicts future rankings.

Link Exchange Directory Building

The other side of the link exchange strategy coin is the process of finding and monitoring link exchange partners. This is where Arelis comes in while, sadly, Optilink opts out ( no pun intended). SEO Elite is more than holding its own at this stage.
Having analyzed the SEO and links strategy of your competitors and potential partners, it now is time to actually build a links directory, or at least put some links on your site. Because in all probability you have so many potential partners to communicate with and links to put up, you will find the links building features that these two tools offer very useful.

Both SEO Elite and Arelis can:

• Conduct focused searches for link exchange partners.
  • Automate process of making link exchange requests.
  • Automate management of exchanged links.

SEO Elite additionally can:
  • Calculate the link popularity of the web page your link resides on.
  • Calculate the average page rank of all the websites pointing to your website.
  • Conduct a full SEO analysis.
  • It boasts a developer-supported user’s forum.

Arelis also has certain unique features:
  • Facilitates file and sharing between users.
  • Standard (discounted) and Premium versions
  • Creates customizable link directories that match your site.

Summary
These three software tools are really top of the range for usability and functionality. As is becoming quite common these days, they all offer lifetime free upgrades. However it is clear that SEO Elite stands out ahead of the other two, because it really is a combination of the them.
While Arelis is a links exchange building and management tool, and Optilink is a comparison tool for spying on other’s linking strategy, SEO Elite does both. In fact I think developer Brad Callen deliberately designed his tool with these two others in mind.
Previously in order to maximize on your linking strategy you had to use both Arelis and Optilink. Mr. Callen has given us all a cost effective alternative.
It covers all the areas that the more established programs do; sometimes doing even better, and then has a fully-fledged SEO function to boot. It really does offer more value for money.

Almu,
Your association with the site you are referencing? Seems to me to be a biased opinion which you are trying to put across as uninfluenced.

None other than being an interested user. I've used all three either in demo form or the full blown thing....but what is your view on them, and linking as a promotional strategy generally?

I think stealth just pinned the tail on the donkey.

I remember, back in the day, when I fell for SEO software gimmicks.

banners
Back