The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Contest - position question

I can not believe all which is said it is only possible if one is a expert in that field. As any noob will rank high for some time but from when i am keeping my eye i am continuously watching two members over there at the first page and they are KDC and Resonate.

And according to me Resonate is a well known in his work and therefore, he is there at the top and the next member who is there from the day 1 is KDC so, i can't believe that he is a completely a noob.

There are people that know the stock market so well and others think it is unpredictable.

There are people that know the trends on foreign currency exchange rate and the common person can see any pattern at all.

There are professional storm chasers that know where a tornado is going by just watching the clouds the sometimes even some meteorologist can't predict.

I think the same is true with search engines. Some can predict what will happen, and some cannot.

But definitely in all of the examples above, the people that can predict better, are those that watch the changes all the time.

...Just my thoughts on the subject matter. :)

I can not believe all which is said it is only possible if one is a expert in that field. As any noob will rank high for some time but from when i am keeping my eye i am continuously watching two members over there at the first page and they are KDC and Resonate.

And according to me Resonate is a well known in his work and therefore, he is there at the top and the next member who is there from the day 1 is KDC so, i can't believe that he is a completely a noob.

Thanks for the compliment Ben, I dont mind being called a "noob",
I really am just lucky
:newhere:

There are people that know the stock market so well and others think it is unpredictable.

There are people that know the trends on foreign currency exchange rate and the common person can see any pattern at all.

There are professional storm chasers that know where a tornado is going by just watching the clouds the sometimes even some meteorologist can't predict.

I think the same is true with search engines. Some can predict what will happen, and some cannot.

But definitely in all of the examples above, the people that can predict better, are those that watch the changes all the time.

...Just my thoughts on the subject matter. :)

As you said Benj i totally agree with you but all those who predict and know what is going to happen are the masters of the field. Have around many-many years of experience in their respective fields whether it is stock exchange or any XYZ field. Any one new in the field can't even predict or judge as it's not an easy job as, so, much research is required to get in a position where any one can judge or predict and it actually happens.

This is my full thought story. :)

Actual or not is not important... it's just for fun.
But the most important thing is I am at #18 of Resonate's Top 20 list :)

banners
Back