The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Contest - position question

The best result is the result you get from Google.com , the result above is from our own application which is usually 24 hours or more behind Google's result and like SKinner said in the past, its more for amusement than for actually finding out how you are doing.

If you want to find out how you are really doing, just type the keyword into Google.com

Thanks

Yes they are actuals! These results are on 16th February and you might be confused if you compare these with present results. :D

The result is generated by our script executing the same query an individual will execute in Google, but the cron job that is supposed to run the query is rather unreliable, sometime i t does, other times it does not.

Will ask the webmaster to have a look tomorrow.
Thanks

Thanks for visiting my site lol :friends:

I'm every were, some would say like a rash :scared:

& Christ is my title that looooooooooonnnnnnnngggg.

Thanks for visiting my site lol :friends:

I'm every were, some would say like a rash :scared:

& Christ is my title that looooooooooonnnnnnnngggg.

So it's a disclosure of your secrets of your ranking! Log titles unlike long tail keywords!! :first:

soon you will find many will shift to this as they found you have this much long titles!

Cheers!

:punk:

I'm in it for fun, If i know that iv helped someone to achieve new levels in there skills its just as good as winning :applause:

The $1000 is not an issue what is, is to create better understanding for seo & hopefully help new people along. Take KC for instance, a complete noob to seo yet he is in top 4 with me & i find that bloody fantastic that he can achieve that against such people as "Its Mine", "Why Bother i will win" "I'm a superstar seo yay". You get my drift? :coolv:

KC is a big surprise to me as well!, no wonder you will find him top some day! Dont tell me if he is a complete Noob.. It's fun watching this contest no doubt.. You as an SE doesnt need any introduction, people smell a geek from miles as well know who is a noob. :D

Also one interesting thing, If you check with other contest G has filtered out several results and it has only 700 references left, where as UKWW is going strong! I am not targeting any one, I am pointing out the fate of similar contest, you all know.

You know what they say about great minds? they think alive, but obviously you have faster fingers than I do :rockon:

:friends:Thanks for your kind words Temi! I am certainly not, yo have over 10000 posts .. this certainly a great achievement!

:punk:

I'm in it for fun, If i know that iv helped someone to achieve new levels in there skills its just as good as winning :applause:

The $1000 is not an issue what is, is to create better understanding for seo & hopefully help new people along. Take KC for instance, a complete noob to seo yet he is in top 4 with me & i find that bloody fantastic that he can achieve that against such people as "Its Mine", "Why Bother i will win" "I'm a superstar seo yay". You get my drift? :coolv:

Im in the dark??? Im a noob? What is that? I am as surprised as everyone else. I am enjoying the fun and competition. :newhere:

KC is a big surprise to me as well!, no wonder you will find him top some day! Dont tell me if he is a complete Noob.. It's fun watching this contest no doubt.. You as an SE doesnt need any introduction, people smell a geek from miles as well know who is a noob. :D

Also one interesting thing, If you check with other contest G has filtered out several results and it has only 700 references left, where as UKWW is going strong! I am not targeting any one, I am pointing out the fate of similar contest, you all know.
:newhere:some one tell the noob what other competition is refenced here please... I dont have a clue.

BTW I prefer kdc over kc, I dont have a sunshine band. I prefer Hard House.

The results are very fluctuating as Google as sometimes Google filters some results and now exact position is: Results 1 - 10 of about 327,000 so many pages included after the announcement of the contest this is very interesting.

This means that our forum is also getting so many back links indeed.

You can still have KDC and the sunshing instead of KC and the sunshine LOL
:kneeled:
Hi Temi, now I have a sunshing band...
what does sunshing mean?
Thanks for the fun and the competition. I am a noob.
The noob is #4 today (how did that happen?)
:newhere:

Hard House KdC me too :botles:

the noob got skills you know it, I bet your secretly a google rep or along those lines

The noob is #4 today (how did that happen?)
:newhere:

it's not the noob who is no.4, but it's your site which is about aluminum stuffs is ranking well. Every SEO in world talk about relevancies, E.g. If you are optimizing for SEO stuffs, your site should be related to SEO stuff.

here your main domain is more related to metal rather that SEO or webmaster stuffs, still you rank #4 :surrender: This why I believe no one can predict, which site will be on #1 spot, Google is highly unpredictable.

I am sorry for my bad English!

Makes excellent sense seonotes & i know many are amazed at it as i am :wacko:

Hard House KdC me too :botles:

the noob got skills you know it, I bet your secretly a google rep or along those lines
:helpsmilie:
Not a Google Rep but a Google researcher as we
all should be if we expect good Google results

it's not the noob who is no.4, but it's your site which is about aluminum stuffs is ranking well. Every SEO in world talk about relevancies, E.g. If you are optimizing for SEO stuffs, your site should be related to SEO stuff.

here your main domain is more related to metal rather that SEO or webmaster stuffs, still you rank #4 :surrender: This why I believe no one can predict, which site will be on #1 spot, Google is highly unpredictable.

I am sorry for my bad English!

Sorry I disagree ..:wallbash:.... Google "can be" predictable. It is a machine.
I own a metal stuff company, that is why my seocontest2008 page is there.
Google SERPs do not care about the environment (url) as much as
content. More after April 1st.
BTW your English is fine, you communicated your ideas clearly.
Thank you for the compliments

MI
Back