The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Contest Entries

Join

Hi would you update the list, i just register and update my site to follow your rules. Thanks

My account info
Full Name: Danang Mardyanto
Email : with.danang at gmail.comUKWWW name: danangm

For our international participants!!!

Content entry page Must be in English!!!

If we can not read what on the page - we will not be able to evaluate it.

Please make sure content of your participating page or site is in English only...

Sorry if my question seems dumb enough, but I don't get what exactly you will "evaluate" in pages' content ? Isn't is the first one (whatever the content of its page - if compliant with the rules, with your link, in english, etc.) on Google who will win this contest ??

Anyway, it's a good thing to impose a common language so that we all can go on others' pages, read the content, feel the atmosphere, understand the jokes, etc.
Meanwhile, trying to win an international contest with a foreign language is courageous enough, it could have been fun... ;)

Sorry if my question seems dumb enough, but I don't get what exactly you will "evaluate" in pages' content ? Isn't is the first one (whatever the content of its page - if compliant with the rules, with your link, in english, etc.) on Google who will win this contest ??

Anyway, it's a good thing to impose a common language so that we all can go on others' pages, read the content, feel the atmosphere, understand the jokes, etc.
Meanwhile, trying to win an international contest with a foreign language is courageous enough, it could have been fun... ;)

Hello Kad Eclipsis,

Nice to meet you here guy after Globalwarming Awareness2007 SEO contest.

I think "the evaluate" is more focused on English language.

Let's enjoy SEOcontest2008 party ! :)

...Meanwhile, trying to win an international contest with a foreign language is courageous enough, it could have been fun... ;)

We can not determine if you page has any real content or just stuffed with bunch of keywords for example if we can not read it...

Too late too know this list. Why I'm not in the list, I have fill out the form on March 8 or 9.

What I have to do know to get in the list ?

BTW, here my Info, and I will resubmit it again. I hope I will in the list soon. Thanks before.

my registration info
Registrant details
----------------------
Full Name: Dewaji
Email:dstudiobali@gmail.com
UKWWW name: dewaji
URL: h**p://seocontest2008.dstudiobali.com
Statement about SEO:
SEO is fun, and learn SEO by joining the UKWW SEO contest

dewaji,
I will look into this for you today
Thanks
Too late too know this list. Why I'm not in the list, I have fill out the form on March 8 or 9.

What I have to do know to get in the list ?

BTW, here my Info, and I will resubmit it again. I hope I will in the list soon. Thanks before.

my registration info
Registrant details
----------------------
Full Name: Dewaji
Email:dstudiobali@gmail.com
UKWWW name: dewaji
URL: h**p://seocontest2008.dstudiobali.com
Statement about SEO:
SEO is fun, and learn SEO by joining the UKWW SEO contest

me too i was registered and my name wasn't on the list...

my seocontest2008 entry: SeoContest2008 | The Space Cowboy

thanks!!

banners
Back