The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Sending my list Sweepstake CPA offers

OscarMike

Hi guys, I'm interested in building an email list through a quiz funnel using Facebook Ads. I'm using the Traffic objective. Will send the person who clicks on my ad to the quiz, which will collect their email. I would like to send my list Sweepstake CPA offers. I plan to send them one Seinfeld Method email every 2 weeks. I will not be promoting sweepstakes directly on Facebook (since FB doesn't like them).

The problem I have with Facebook Ads is that it's too expensive for sweepstake offers. From my experience, the cost per lead is about $1. At a $2.70 payout, it's hard to generate a profit.

If I build a list of 5000 subscribers, and 50% of them complete a sweepstake offer over the course of the year, that can lead to serious profits. But it will cost be $5000 to build the list plus hiring the copywriter to write the emails.

Do any of you have experience building a list using Facebook Ads and promoting sweepstake offers to the list? I.E. does it work?

Is mobile or CPV better for this because it's cheaper traffic?

Thanks

quiz funnel using Facebook Ads

Keep in mind this is an older method, at least 5 or 6 years old, and FB may not be as receptive about this today. They have seen this abused by affiliate marketers. Be cautious and don't get banned!

using the Traffic objective

This is a good thing. It is very productive!

The problem I have with Facebook Ads is that it's too expensive for sweepstake offers.

All traffic sources targeting Tier 1 and Tier 2 regions are too expensive for sweeps.

Do any of you have experience building a list using Facebook Ads

Yes, and I still do sometimes. FB & Google are awesome for building lists, but at a high cost. The trick is to not try to promote low paying offers with high cost traffic. Get into high paying offers!

This is a bit unrelated, but the CPA network I'm a member of just got rid of 10 or so of their sweepstake offers. They only have 6 now.

This affects my email marketing campaign. Some of my emails can't be sent now. I had a copywriter write out my emails.

Is it normal for a CPA network to get rid of their sweepstake offers? Can you recommend any cpa networks? Thanks

This is a bit unrelated, but the CPA network I'm a member of just got rid of 10 or so of their sweepstake offers. They only have 6 now.

This affects my email marketing campaign. Some of my emails can't be sent now. I had a copywriter write out my emails.

Is it normal for a CPA network to get rid of their sweepstake offers? Can you recommend any cpa networks? Thanks
Yes, that can happen.
Maybe the affiliate network reached their cap on those offers? Or the advertiser wasn’t happy with the traffic quality so they paused their offers?
There are many reasons why those offers might’ve been removed from an affiliate network.

At EagleCPA we have lots of sweepstakes! Maybe I can share a list of our top ones with you? What GEOs are you looking for?

Yes, that can happen.
Maybe the affiliate network reached their cap on those offers? Or the advertiser wasn’t happy with the traffic quality so they paused their offers?
There are many reasons why those offers might’ve been removed from an affiliate network.

At EagleCPA we have lots of sweepstakes! Maybe I can share a list of our top ones with you? What GEOs are you looking for?
Thanks for the reply Franke. I'm looking at USA and/or Canada. Thanks.

The CPA network I'm talking about is AdCombo. My affiliate manager just told me via Skype that they won't be adding new sweepstake offers. That means AdCombo no longer has sweepstake offers.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Franke. I'm looking at USA and/or Canada. Thanks.
Alright, we have the following campaigns there that are doing pretty good.

USA CPL
#140 Vouchers Avenue - Airpod Max - SOI
#137 Vouchers Avenue - Netflix - SOI
#136 Vouchers Avenue - $500 Cash App- SOI
#135 Vouchers Avenue - iPhone 13 - SOI
#174 SurveyJunkie - CPL - US, CA, AU

USA CC Submits
#116 iPad Pro + Magic keyboard - US - CC Submit
#53 Win iPhone 13 - US - CC Submit

We have more campaigns as well. Maybe we can talk on Skype to find the perfect offer(s) for your traffic?
live:.cid.89325120a3ba768

MI
Back