The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SendGrid + MyMail

Make Money Online

affiliate
MyMail is wonderful WordPress plugins have been using over 6 months with SendGrid SMTP server. I have found almost 90% inbox rates and also haven't spent the single penny but plugin cost. I can send 12K emails per month and I think which is enough for me right now. This is very user-friendly you can set up autoresponder as well as import and export list whenever you want. If you are comfortable with google analytics then you could get more data. I am 100% satisfied with the result. My yesterday result :

Snap_2016_01_20_at_20_41_29.png

Marketing & Transactional Email Service | SendGrid

MyMail - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress - WordPress | CodeCanyon

Last edited:
MyMail is wonderful WordPress plugins have been using over 6 months with SendGrid SMTP server. I have found almost 90% inbox rates and also haven't spent the single penny but plugin cost. I can send 12K emails per month and I think which is enough for me right now. This is very user-friendly you can set up autoresponder as well as import and export list whenever you want. If you are comfortable with google analytics then you could get more data. I am 100% satisfied with the result. My yesterday result :

Snap_2016_01_20_at_20_41_29.png

Marketing & Transactional Email Service | SendGrid

MyMail - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress - WordPress | CodeCanyon

Please identify affiliate links such as your CodeCanyon link.

Sorry removed. But really I got great result with mymail and send grid I made $56 today just only sending 2000 mail yesterday.

It is awesome man.

You don't have to remove an affiliate link, just identify a link as an aff link when posting it. An aff link here and there is okay, just don't over do it.

Email marketing done right is an awesome way to funnel the buyers. You apparently have a good working model here.

Are you using a list you built from scratch?

It is awesome man.

You don't have to remove an affiliate link, just identify a link as an aff link when posting it. An aff link here and there is okay, just don't over do it.

Email marketing done right is an awesome way to funnel the buyers. You apparently have a good working model here.

Are you using a list you built from scratch?
Thanks. Keep in mind that. Right now I am collecting leads through social media with paid advertising and move them to the GetResponse autoresponder. Those are the test job actually. I export all the contacts (which I have gathered by 3 months) and send an email to see how the open rates and click rates. In previous I used to send them email via sendbluster + another autoresponder but couldn't get the suitable result. I use my another email to see is that able to reach the inbox or not and I got no email. But after using mymail with sendgrid this is awesome man. The perfect solution. Right now thinking to set up autoresponder using mymail.

banners
Back