The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling Forum Sugnatures?

bbrian017

affiliate
Selling Forum Signatures?

Do you believe Forum users should generate a profit from selling their signature? Would you (if a forum owner) allow it to happen unless it got out of hand where the users signature is a big red flashing banner?

I strongly believe this would help s forum become more active as users would possibly leave other forums only because they can't generate one single penny from posting there. Could this potentially help produce more posts inside a forum?

Let me know your thoughts it would be greatly appreciated!

I think it's OK on certain forums (DP seems to be the main contender) but not all -- If not properly and aggressively moderated (like DP is) then a forum can quite quickly descend into spam when number of posts can be worth $

Do you believe Forum users should generate a profit from selling their signature? Would you (if a forum owner) allow it to happen unless it got out of hand where the users signature is a big red flashing banner?

I strongly believe this would help s forum become more active as users would possibly leave other forums only because they can't generate one single penny from posting there. Could this potentially help produce more posts inside a forum?

Let me know your thoughts it would be greatly appreciated!

Selling signature links is not a problem if the forum is well moderated to maintain the quality of posts. DP is very well moderated and is very active therfore signature links can bring a decent traffic. Overall a good thing. :sSig_agreed:

Hey I'm glad you guys like the idea. Seems most forums I'm having this topic at really like the idea. Now come sell your signatures to me already so I can advertise it more :)

banners
Back