The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Self-Driving Car Grocery Delivery Service

Graybeard

America’s largest supermarket chain is launching a fully driverless delivery service

QUOTE>>>Kroger, the nation’s (USA) largest supermarket chain, is teaming up with Nuro, a two-year-company started by two veterans of Google’s self-driving car team, to launch a fully driverless delivery service, the two companies announced Thursday.

A pilot will be rolled out to a yet-to-be-announced city later this fall. ... Customers can track and interact with the vehicles via a Nuro app or Kroger’s pre-existing online delivery platform. ... in our driverless future, we all need to pitch in and unload our own groceries. <<<

Amazon will offer drone delivery ...

Looks like The Jetson's was a harbinger of a nearer future that anyone thought it could be ;)

c. 1965

What could possibly go wrong? >>> (answer=lots)

I'm still waiting for Jane's machine that she sticks her head in to get her hair done.

Last edited:
Looks like the "Delivery Wars" have begun :D

Oh, boy. This could get interesting.

Does this mean that Amazon's drone delivery is a 'no-go' if they have fleets of delivery vans?

I don't want my stuff delivered by a drone, personally. That's another one that makes say, "What could go wrong?" Again...lots.

image4.gif

Roboschool

For some reason I don't think this is designed for delivery ;)

banners
Back