The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

KingSamy

This is one of my inventions(for myself of course) to stay happy. Though it is something most people already do. I called it my invention to stay happy because I usually got depressed, and had a mood swing problem. In my journey I discovered that remembering past achievements and results makes me happy, no matter what mood I was in. (Actually I tried a few methods to make me happy but here is one of them).

So, here is what I did to keep that alive. I Set Easily Achievable But Useful, Short-Term Goals. This goal could be daily, weekly, or monthly goals. But they have to be easy to achieve, but useful. Goals like "Reading two books on Self-esteem This week・and "Next week Read two books on the Mind."・Or "Learn one marketable skill this month."・And "Find one way to increase my income in two months." etc

All these results get in my memory and make me fill better about myself. You should try it. Getting Results Makes You Happy. Thanks for reading.

Well thanks for sharing with us but i think that this method need to bring you some results to make you positive
For exaple lets say you plan to make 5 posts on 5 forums each day then it will work great if you will make 1 sale per week as an example but if you will not get anything i dont know if it will help you to much

MI
Back