The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking your opinion on a new affilate program

S

SunnyMike

Hi. I'm a software developer, have a website and a downloadable product, and want to start an affiliate program. I would like to outline the details of my proposed affiliate program in these forums (without identifying the product or myself as I don’t want to break any forum rules or appear to be advertising) and get feedback from seasoned affiliates on what they think of my proposal, any pro's and con's, etc.. Is this allowed in AffiliateFix and if so, which forum is the most appropriate to do so. Thanks.

Thanks internalsoul. I'll start a new thread for this topic in the general affiliate marketing forum.

Hi @SunnyMike , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

I'm a software developer, have a website and a downloadable product, and want to start an affiliate program. I would like to outline the details of my proposed affiliate program in these forums (without identifying the product or myself as I don’t want to break any forum rules or appear to be advertising) and get feedback from seasoned affiliates on what they think of my proposal, any pro's and con's, etc.. Is this allowed in AffiliateFix and if so, which forum is the most appropriate to do so. Thanks.

Posting in one of the forums for opinions and feedback is fine. This community is all about engaging one another with questions, answers, opinions, and guidance.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best. So when it's time for encouraging members to use or buy your program, product, services, etc., please utilize the following guidelines.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back