We have our own smtp server running Mailwizz
and we have a cleaning service. We would like to know
if there is anything we are missing.

Maybe you have email data resources.
or know of an automation or another strategy
that may improve our methods.
Thanks in advance. :)

targeted data is scraped and cleaned

That's scary in these times. using scraped email addresses is like throwing a cannon ball at a single grain of sand and betting you hit the target.

I don't know how you can call it cleaned other than verifying the functional email addresses among them. This is the stuff that places your domain and emails in the "funky stuff traps" of most mail platforms and softwares. For example, I have two traps in my WHM, three traps on my websites, and three traps in my SMTP. Seems like a lot of effort for low rewards and the need for IP and domain replacements regularly.

There are an abundance of people on the Mailwizz forum talking about this. All of them asking how to stop their emails from going into spam traps and spam folders as well as how to stop the domain authorities from falling like a rock. many of them doing exactly what you have described.

As for automation, any of the reputable mailing platforms provide environments for setting up automated funnels, etc., including Mailwizz.

When it comes to cold email marketing, there are a few key tips to keep in mind in order to make the most of this type of marketing strategy.

• First, be sure to personalize your messages as much as possible. This means addressing the recipient by name and including other personalized details whenever possible.
  • Second, keep your messages short and sweet. No one wants to read a long, drawn-out email from a stranger. Keep your message focused and to the point.
  • Third, have a strong call to action. What do you want the recipient to do after reading your email? Make sure your call to action is clear and concise.
  • Finally, follow up! If you don't hear back from the recipient after sending your initial email, follow up with another message.
Also, make sure you are using right email marketing tool and right email verification tool for better results. Cold email marketing can be an effective way to reach new customers and grow your business - just be sure to keep these tips in mind!

It's lawful to scrape public content --emailing address you scrape is illegal spamming.
Cold email does not mean spams.
Your own SMTP server is suspect.
Even if you use DKIM especially if it is in a datacenter today.
I am going to use sendgrid but my emails are opt-in --that ESP will hit the inbox.
Sendgrid's pricing seemed the best.

Hi there! Thank you for the nice thread here. What do you think about some offline marketing methods, by the way? I am thinking about some promo items l ***HIDDEN LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN***, for example. Maybe you can recommmend me something about it here too. Thank you in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back