The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Securing Your Computer System

What a incredible tutorial you have posted. I think the security of computer is not an easy job, we are facing plenty of viruses and threats day by day. I must say thanks for this fabulous stuff.

Keeping the firewall updated and a good antivirus is all that you need.
ALso be careful what sites do you visit and what things you download!

Cyber security is one serious thing you should consider nowadays. There are a lot of people exploiting the loopholes in cyberspace and use it for their evil plans. Your tutorial can really help a lot of newbie on how to secure their computers against cyber attacks.

An overall use of common knowledge and basic computing skills would also be helpful is situations of being infected.

I would say like this. Be carefull surfing the internet, stay away from dangerous pages. And for cleaning computer of viruses I would say like this: Avast is the best among free ones. Bitdefender is the best paid one. I also recommend instaling malwarebytes and spybot search and destroy every few months. Use them in safe mode to delete all the viruses and then delete them again.

Old thread , but as relevant today as it ever was.

On my PC's I have Zone Alarm and Malware Bytes.

On my servers I have CLAM for anti virus. The host uses a custom malware program they completely control outside the WHM which I believe is built by Barracuda and SiteLock.

You have managed to cover all issues with security that I cannot add any more. Lol. Anyway, thank you for this post, it's very informative. I am very partial to security in my laptop and gadgets. It's the one thing that has helped me get the most out of them. I think it pays to be careful these days because we never know when we might be a victim to scamming and malware.

banners
Back