The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SECRETARY

Nne Okwara Kalu

affiliate
My name is Nne Okwara Kalu, I am a Nigerian. I am 57 years I hold an Ordinary National Diploma in Secretarial Studies from Lagos State Polytechnic and A Bachelors Degree in Business Administration from University of Lagos, all in Nigeria.

I have worked in several organizations in Nigeria but due to the economic meltdown in my country I lost my job many years ago, and since then I have been trying to start online business that will give me time to attend to my religious activities and at the same time take care of my family, but this has not been possible rather I have been losing money to scams online, not until I signed up with Affillorama.com, who recommended neverblue.com as one of the good affiliate programs.

Welcome to AffiliateFix.

Sorry to read about the economy in your country. A lot of people all over the world was affected the way you was.

You can make money in affiliate marketing.

Read, study the threads, ask questions when you need to.

My name is Nne Okwara Kalu, I am a Nigerian. I am 57 years I hold an Ordinary National Diploma in Secretarial Studies from Lagos State Polytechnic and A Bachelors Degree in Business Administration from University of Lagos, all in Nigeria.

Hello @Nne Okwara Kalu , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you here.

I have worked in several organizations in Nigeria but due to the economic meltdown in my country I lost my job many years ago, and since then I have been trying to start online business that will give me time to attend to my religious activities and at the same time take care of my family, but this has not been possible rather I have been losing money to scams online, not until I signed up with Affillorama.com, who recommended neverblue.com as one of the good affiliate programs.

You have arrived at the right place. Sounds as though you are taking action and getting yourself established with the necessary resources. Be active, ask loads of questions, and continue taking action. This will get you earning as quickly as possible.

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back