The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling Traffic Searching for network to sell my traffic

Circulation.Tube

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I got about 79 domains (bought them when their expired) and they deliver me about 15/20K unique visitors a day.

The top 5 GEO's are:
United States
China
Germany
Netherlands
France

I'm looking for a company thats wants this traffic. Al the traffic comes from adult related sites. If you want the traffic i will change the redirect rule, so when people visit the domain it will straight forward go to your offers.

Atm im sending everything towards Bongacash.
If your interested make me a offer true PM

We are looking for Traffic in INDIA for Our Direct CPA offers .
I am Shashikant Khandait from The Kratos Network based in India, We are looking for the CPA Traffic For Our Direct India As well as Global Offers. The Only thing i can assure is the transparent business model so you can get the good CR on our Campaign. Payment terms will be Net30 days. Ping me on the below credential if this offer interests you to take this discussion ahead for the new partnership.
Whats your CPM bid?

Hi Everyone,

I got about 79 domains (bought them when their expired) and they deliver me about 15/20K unique visitors a day.

The top 5 GEO's are:
United States
China
Germany
Netherlands
France

I'm looking for a company thats wants this traffic. Al the traffic comes from adult related sites. If you want the traffic i will change the redirect rule, so when people visit the domain it will straight forward go to your offers.

Atm im sending everything towards Bongacash.
If your interested make me a offer true PM

Hey, @Circulation.Tube!
Just recently we have got really awesome French and Germany adult offers and you are very welcome to try those on your traffic. Payouts are 2-2.50$ per lead, promotional materials are included and we will help with whatever questions would come up.
We can talk business in skype dmitry.cpamatica and surely can suggest more adult offers.

Hey, @Circulation.Tube!
Just recently we have got really awesome French and Germany adult offers and you are very welcome to try those on your traffic. Payouts are 2-2.50$ per lead, promotional materials are included and we will help with whatever questions would come up.
We can talk business in skype dmitry.cpamatica and surely can suggest more adult offers.
Searching for PPV.. no CPA

banners
Back