The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Search engine optimization with images?

Well, my way is simple - Tag all images (I mean use the Alt tag). Try to optimize the images in size using any online application or provider (this helps in loading them faster on the Browser) and I always mention to rename the image file something in relevance to the Text/Post or even the Keyword.

Thanks for the link you shared. It gave me the other option that I always missed out - Use of Captions.

If you are making your site, you should also use image tag and tittle because google read search engine tittle tag.

Absolutely Images are one of the best factor to optimize the websites and to inform Google about the same, We should not loose a chance of optimizing a image for any reason.

Image optimization plays an important role in SERP ranking due to this image optimization has become necessary for all. We should place our targeted keywords in alt tag of image. Second image size should not be big otherwise it will take time to load. Third is image format. JPG is the most preferred image type for web uses.

Add alt="this is your alt text" to your image tag.
Image should be easy to load so consider file size.
Use a descriptive filename
Use image captions

Posting the relevant images with the content is very helpful to the users for offering a glimpse of the information. Alt tag helps search engines to understand that what the image is all about.

If you are making your site, you should also use image tag and tittle because google read search engine tittle tag.
Which kind of image tag? Clear that Google read alt tag and user or searcher read title tag for images.

banners
Back