The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Search Engine Optimisation Blueprint 2016

Coreyz

affiliate
The search engine has updated time to time. Now we are standing on 2016, and there is no chance for spamming. So don't ever think about it. There are no chance for black hat SEO as well if you want to go long run.

So how to rank the keywords in 2016? First of all you one thing, you should remember to forget to rank the short head keywords like two or three phase keywords. The search engine now only come up the result which site have high domain authority as well as have high page authority. So this is defined.

Only one thing you should remember this year if you want to search engine traffic, then you have to find out long tail keywords first with having a minimum money search volume of 3000.

Now move to the 2nd point.
Does exact match domain works? YES still now EMD works for the long tail, and it's work very well. If you want to see your site/page on the first page of Google, then you should have the unique title in your article.

Now content is king. Make your content convincing and informative. Do not think about copy past. Never.

Google is concern about image too. The more you have copyrighted image, the more you are rock.

Do social bookmarking works? YES for indexing the site. No, for raking and spamming.

How to index fast our site? You need to make web 2.0 submission as quickly as you can. Twitter also help to index. I am not drunk, try this.

Our main headache is link building strategy. Yes, let's do spamming and get banned from searching.

So what is the solution then? Find out competitors backlinks first. Ahref and SEMrush will help you hack them. Then just copy the method.

Now should I do mass link building? I said do not spamming and hack the strategy.

Simply do 10-15 backlinks but do it per day. Remember per day not per hour.

So the summary:

• Find the long tail keywords of your niche( Use long tail pro)
  • Choose an EMD or closely related your niche.
  • Make unique article with unique title
  • Hack competitors strategy

Love to reading this topic. You emphasize on long tail keywords which are significantly working nowadays. I like the link building part too.

Thanks a lot for sharing this information. It has been a while ever since I handle SEO related task and therefore this will act as a benchmark to my tasks. I want to get back to my SEO related tasks and I dont want to feel totally left out. IT is very interactive and resourceful. Once more thanks a lot.

banners
Back