The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

S2S Postabcks linking from juicyads with Adcombo

SY Abuzar

Hello there,
Can anybody help me to link SPS Postabcks (from juicyads) with an Adcombo CPA offer?
I tried their help page but it's a little bit hard to understand exactly.

Hello there,
Can anybody help me to link SPS Postabcks (from juicyads) with an Adcombo CPA offer?
I tried their help page but it's a little bit hard to understand exactly.
These are the tokens from JuicyAds:

# Token Name Token Description
{dynamicCMP} Mobile campaign ID (mobile & pop under campaigns only)
2 {dynamicCON} Connection type - wifi or carrier (mobile & pop under campaigns only)
3 {dynamicDATE} Date of the transaction
4 {dynamicDOS} Device operating system of the visitor (mobile & pop under campaigns only)
5 {dynamicDTY} Device type of visitor (mobile & pop under campaigns only)
6 {dynamicGEO} Country code of visitor
7 {dynamicHOUR} Hour of the transaction
8 {dynamicIMG} Campaign image number (not available for mobile & pop unders)
9 {dynamicPUB} Publisher ID (mobile & pop under campaigns only)
10 {dynamicSITE} Site ID of where the ad was displayed
11 {dynamicZNE} AdZone ID of where the ad was displayed (not available for mobile & pop unders)

Which tracker are you using?

If you're not using a tracker, you can put the tokens in subaccount fields with AdCombo:

iOXAF6f.png

Last edited:
Thank you so much!
I'm not using any tracker, but I want to use juicyads S2S Postbacks link to blacklist bad traffic source by their id. can you guide a little bit more, please?
here its tracking section:

s2s.png

Martini's attempt at answering this is excellent.
However, there appears to be a few tags missing from this list that are available from our Knowledgebase located at help.juicyads.com

Most importantly:
{dynamicS2S} unique Click ID (most commonly used for S2S)

We just added
{dynamicBID} the other day which will deliver the CPC per click value and CPM per impression for those needing that.

For source tracking (on banners) I normally use the {dynamicZNE} for passing the source ID or {dynamicS2S} when there is a compatible S2S postback system in place at the affiliate program.

For {dynamicS2S}This is the tag that needs to be included in your affiliate link OUT from JuicyAds.
It then needs to be passed BACK to JuicyAds (via the ilikeitjuicy.php postback link) from the affiliate program through whatever variable they are using.

The JuicyAds {dynamicS2S} tag has changed my life as an affiliate marketer.

Hey,
I added those two tokens you showed in the image because I just want to block bot traffic so I need the ids of those site. I thought {siteid} can help me but when I checked through it in the AdCombo statistics it is not working. It's just showing token {siteid} instead of different sites ids where I'm getting traffic.
adcombo-report.png

Last edited:
I want to collect all information of traffic by maximum + add in Google Analytics to controll conversation.,
but I `m stuck in Adsbridge setup - the source of the traffic -
I have only Tracking Sub ID => CLICKURL = {dynamics2s}
and
subId1 = ?
subId2 = ?

I want to collect all information of traffic by maximum + add in Google Analytics to controll conversation.,
but I `m stuck in Adsbridge setup - the source of the traffic -
I have only Tracking Sub ID => CLICKURL = {dynamics2s}
and
subId1 = ?
subId2 = ?
then all you have to do is to add the other tokens in your traffic source in the tracking tool, and you will be able to use them.

please watch this :

Yes, I saw this movie - thank you!
But please explain
token 1, token2 - it is alternative SubId only by ADSbridge and
this tokens should not coincide with the tokens in JuicyAds?

Hey @T0pmaS :)

If you want to use JuicyAds as a traffic source in your campaign, all you have to do is to add tokens provided by JuicyAds to your traffic source setting at AdsBridge here. Our system contains Primary tokens and Additional tokens in Traffic source settings, the only difference between them is that values of Primary Tokens will be displayed in your AdsBridge statistics and Additional Tokens won't be stored in the stats, but they still can be passed to your affiliate network side.
NOTE: Primary tokens should be written only in first 6 lines.

banners
Back