The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Rules? What Rules?

Joseph Ratliff

<b>5 Star Success Guru</b>
I'm actually quite surprised at the number of people who learn a concept, then don't expand on that concept in other ways that no one else does.

Example...

CPA marketing. Many people know it as putting up a website, driving traffic to it, getting people to take a simple action online...then possibly getting paid.

So who said you can't do it offline?

Help an offline business owner "drive traffic" to their place of business, having people fill out a form, and for every form someone fills out (for a contest, prize, whatever)...you get paid. You can count those, so "tracking programs" and such won't rob you of commissions (not saying they do all the time).*

*unless the business owner is a crook, but that rarely happens.

You'll educate the business owner on the value of having a customer list in some cases (which could result in a consulting fee for you)...and they'll thank you for showing them a new revenue stream.

Now, before you light up your email program to tell me how simple this sounds, I didn't reveal every single detail, because I want to challenge you to expand on this idea (and others) for yourself.

(I know, I know, work a little...)

You could make up some excuses why this won't work...that you have to talk to business owners about business...how you don't want to "sell" anything (which you won't be doing if you talk to a business owner AS a business owner yourself instead of selling)...etc...etc...

If you have come up with "reasons" why this won't work...you're right...it won't. If you can see past those and make it work, you'll realize that your local business market is pretty much untapped for this sort of thing (and even if it isn't there's plenty of room for you and competition).

So what's with the title to this post?

I wanted to help you understand that so long as what you're doing isn't illegal, immoral, or unethical (like violating terms, etc...)...then you're pretty much free to conduct business in creative ways.

Nobody said affiliate marketing was an "online only" activity, did they? ;)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
:cool:

banners
Back