The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Role of images in seo

It's an important part of the SEO and if you know hoe to leverage it properly, you will get more traffic than you would get without images.

You need to know how alt tags work, how to properly resize the image and some other stuff.

I've gotten some traffic from images in Google, so there is some importance. You should always add alt tags to your images.

It is important, there is google images and it has its own robot.
It searches for the relevant filename, alt text and others.
Its the same thing as for page and if it is over optimized you are on the wrong foot.

I have always wondered what alt tags do. How do we get traffic from our images?
Alt tags are a way for robots to read images since they couldnt read images at all. its a way for them to distinguish your image. So its better to put alt tags that are keyword rich. Its the same as putting rich keywords on your articles or sites.

Images play a very important role in search engines and is one of the ... So lets look out all the major factors for implementing 'SEO for Images'.
Yes, images are important to make a site colorful and appealing but are they important in seo? I have never considered images for seo. I just randomly put some free pics in my each blog post.

We all know about Google Image search engine it is also like Google site search engine so you can automatically think about the role of images in search engine example ... if you are writing a good content in your blogpost it will automatically come to the search engine . If you use the alt in your blogpost for the images the alt text you will get more traffic through them . examble if the image is about game then add the alt text "game" . When some one search in the Google Image search with the keyword game . he will get your images and some times they visit your blog post

Thank you TrainerPlus for giving that tip about using alt to get traffic to your website through your images. This tip is absolutely brilliant. Images are very important in driving traffic to your site. Actually, I've found out that videos and images rank higher than most text-based web pages in Google search; and I believe that this is the case because most people prefer to look at images and videos than to read a text, which explains why infographics are becoming so popular, since these condense a lot of text based information in the form of a chart.

Alt tags are a way for robots to read images since they couldnt read images at all. its a way for them to distinguish your image. So its better to put alt tags that are keyword rich. Its the same as putting rich keywords on your articles or sites.

Thank you for your insights. It's really helpful. I may as well look more into it.

Images speak louder than words so images can help in presenting your content in a more user friendly manner which can help in building your audience.

banners
Back