The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

RichPush Problem with Adding Funds

milan surani

affiliate
RichPush funding problem,
when i add money in my account first tym with 300$ thay accepte my payment after accepte my payment thay connect me on skype and talk with me and ask me for payment proof..

i show all proof in video call and with selfie now i trying to add money second time and they charge 650$ from my card but getting decline error thay not add money in my richpush account...

so i try other card so they accept 500$ but thay dectivet my account...

now i aks for refund so manager say connect payment gatway compny so i go payment gatway compny thay say its bank foult i ask bank so bank say its not bank foult...
now how i get back my 1100$ refund help me

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Milan,

I am going to tag representatives of RichPush here so they can share their side of the story. @Richpush
I am also going to move this into our "Disputes & Resolutions" section.
Accusations like this are very serious and we will try and help you resolve this asap.
I myself have used RichPush many times and had no problems, so we will see what their side of the story is.

Out of hundreds or thousands of advertisers I'm struggling to understand how only you could have such problems, but I'm sure if you have actually paid then this will be resolved via RichPush.

Let me know if you have any questions. Also - some proof would help you at this time. Take out any sensitive information and add it to your thread.

EDIT: I've also edited your title and thread to something more appropriate. Maybe it's a stupid mistake or glitch, you can't go around calling companies fraudulent without solid evidence or proof.

Last edited:
when i add money in my account first tym with 300$ thay accepte my payment after accepte my payment thay connect me on skype and talk with me and ask me for payment proof..

i show all proof in video call and with selfie now i trying to add money second time and they charge 650$ from my card but getting decline error thay not add money in my richpush account...

now i aks for refund so manager say connect payment gatway compny so i go payment gatway compny thay say its bank foult i ask bank so bank say its not bank foult...

Hi, Milan! Could you give your e-mail or ID at RichPush?

Hi, Milan! We have already told you that it’s necessary to confirm your payment data. If your means of payment were changed, we ask for verification again. This is one of security policy measure to avoid fraud with using credit cards. Right after verification we will activate your account.

650 USD was blocked due to frequent attempts pf making payment and this activity is verified by our payment system to be a fraud.

In such cases money is refunded during 5-10 days. We ask you to continue our standard procedure of verification. Your account manager will definitely help you to solve all the ptoblems.

banners
Back