The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Richpush funds problem

Kherosen

affiliate
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post so I'm sorry if there is some kind of problem with posting in right places ecc ecc... But I wanted to ask if someone else is having a problem with richpush funds.
I registered a new account and tried to add funds... When I clicked on "pay" there was an error message like "there was something wrong please contact support"... So I tried to modify something, maybe it was just a typo problem, but I was wrong! I tried to add funds 3 times then I gave up.
I went on my dashboard and avaliable funds was still 0.000, then for curiosity I went on my online banking account and WOW SURPRISE! My adding funds attempts actually worked and I lost about 150€... So I went again on my dashboard but OHH SWEET SURPRISE! still available funds was 0.000.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get my money back? Or at least add it on my account? Because I can't afford to lose that money for no reason... I even contacted my account manager but she didn't reply as far yet.

This is ridiculous, it happen to me with them also , 0 support what so ever , i gave up on them and moved to another ad network and lost about $100, good time i left and not waited to loose even more

This is ridiculous, it happen to me with them also , 0 support what so ever , i gave up on them and moved to another ad network and lost about $100, good time i left and not waited to loose even more
So true! I'm sad about hearing this but we aren't the ones whom happened this... I did read something about this even on trustpilot. On which ad network did you move then?

Can fully you document your losses?
I am referring to the duplicate charges for transactions and that those amounts were no posted to your credit on your richpush account/dashboard.
Then open a tread in the disputes forum.
The correct action is to first attempt to find a settlement with the seller (richpush) then if no agreement is reached elevate the issue as a chargeback with the bank that issued the credit card or the internet money transfer agent used e.g.; PayPal or other ...

Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post so I'm sorry if there is some kind of problem with posting in right places ecc ecc... But I wanted to ask if someone else is having a problem with richpush funds.
I registered a new account and tried to add funds... When I clicked on "pay" there was an error message like "there was something wrong please contact support"... So I tried to modify something, maybe it was just a typo problem, but I was wrong! I tried to add funds 3 times then I gave up.
I went on my dashboard and avaliable funds was still 0.000, then for curiosity I went on my online banking account and WOW SURPRISE! My adding funds attempts actually worked and I lost about 150€... So I went again on my dashboard but OHH SWEET SURPRISE! still available funds was 0.000.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get my money back? Or at least add it on my account? Because I can't afford to lose that money for no reason... I even contacted my account manager but she didn't reply as far yet.

Hi! Sorry for the late reply, haven't got the mentions for some reason...
Could you tell me your email at RichPush?

banners
Back