“mobile”/ adcombo
  1. SEO Webinar Replay.

How to make money with SEO and affiliate marketing. (with FREE traffic).
    Watch Now!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Review of Website and a Sales Page

Discussion in 'Design and Creatives' started by jimroddy, Dec 16, 2015.

1. jimroddy

jimroddy Affiliate affiliate

Hi to all you Pros out there,
    Recently I updated my websites with new feel and look and the reason was to generate more sales and traffic. I had update all the major sections with a help of my friend in India. The website is doing well and there is a increase in sales and leads, but somehow I want raise more so I want all you guys out there to have look on website and drop all your valuable advice so that I can reach the wanted result. Thanks to all of you in advance and wish you all a very happy new year and Xmas. Below are the Url of Home page as well as sales page:-
    Home Page :- MLM Software Services – Free MLM Software Demo for Plans like Binary, Matrix, Unilevel
    Sales Page :- Affiliate Software | Affiliate Tracking Software | Affiliate Marketing program Software

Home Page :- Software Development Company |IT solutions for Affiliate Software, Educations, lawyer, Banking and E-commerce Software
    Sales Page :- Our Products Affiliate Software,Lawyer Software, Education Software,Enterprise Software,SEO Services,Customize Software,Bulk SMS,Website Designing,Web Space,Shopping Website,Mobile Apps

Home Page :- Daani Web - Web Designing & Development Services Company
    Sales Page :- Website Designing Services

Home Page :- MLM Plan Software with free demo inside
    Sales Page :- MLM Matrix Plan Software with free demo

Home Page :- Software for MLM: Multi Level Marketing Software Development Company with demo for Plans Like Binary, Matrix, Unilevel, Board Plan, Help Plan, Generation Plan
    Sales Page :- MLM Matrix Plan Software with demo

5 people like this.
  2. ytz
  3. Jim Moriarty95

Jim Moriarty95 Affiliate affiliate

Actually I don't like the color combination of your site. Right now soft color are much preferable and clean design.

Top Resources

banners