The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Review My Website

muqtada123

affiliate
It's about printing services.

Please have a review of my sticker printing services website, newly designed, i need feedback especially on logo designing as i worked hard on it and approved on the fifth time by my admin.

Hey

One thing I have noticed on brochure sites and flier sites is the designs are too textually rich. A sticker printing site should not be concentrated on text, it should be full of vibrant images, and use images to link your text. If I was a customer, I would go elsewhere. Why? Because the site uses text as links and descriptors, not rich and colorful graphics.

Consider changing the left hand side link menu with graphics. Just my opinion.

Sam

Hi,
I suggest you to get your website reviewed and redesigned by an expert who can offer you helpful suggestion regarding the changes and additions that need to be made. I am running my own mortgage business and got my website made from the renowned magstudios.com that offered professional help in designing a comprehensive and an appealing website. They also worked on promoting it using SEO strategies and other genuine modes of website promotion at an extremely affordable price. i would suggest you should once consult them if you mean serious business.

What sort of rates did they charge you?

Hi
Your website is not bad, but it is a sticker printing company, and i feel that your website can use more color and images. Color is very very important. I feel that your website was a little dry. The layout could be a little different as well. I have my own software house, and we design and develop professional websites and softwares. If you need any help, we will be more than happy to offer our services.
Regards, Fifi

banners
Back