The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review My Website Please

temi

affiliate
I think your site is fantastic, the only draw back from SEO view point is that you did not use any text at the top of the website

I think your images are too large and there are too many of them - this means the load times are poor and the search engines will not be able to read any of the words in the images.

The graphic design of the site is very nice though.

I guess its temporary but I think the "CLOSEOUT SALE" in the middle of the page is way too big, and distracts from the rest of the site, and even the name of the company!

I think you need some text at the top so the user can read something about the company so they know if they want to stay. The first paragraph of what you've got below the main layout would be good. Why is that at the bottom anyway? Presumably for search engines to have some text to index. You need to design your site for people, not just search engines.

i looks grate

good designed web site. keep it up.
:dance2: you can go to various css galleries and can inspire your self about more ways of better designing.

the design is quite nice, but first upper half. I mean.. you have this layout with 2 major blocks: one mostly an image and bellow that it's only text.
no title and link on the logo? :nono:
only <table>, <tr> and <td>?
I'd like it more if it was centered though.
And the site's logo is pretty small.
What about the validation on that input field :(
Sorry about being so serious about this review :)

MI
Back