The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Revenue share,cps etc.

Sega_24

affiliate
Hey guys, wanted to ask if there are any ways to get to know if aff network or advertiser not scamming you with those offers structure.For example crypto offer cps are 600$+ .For instance you got 4 cps leads which should bring you 2400$.What prevents advertiser or affiliate network from making it 2,1 or even 0?

If they were to shave that many sales would you still be sending traffic to them? No.

They only earn money if you also do. It's simply not worth it for them in the long-term to "steal" sales as you've described.

You cannot actually do anything about it but most of the advertisers wouldn't do that either, the payout of a CPS offer is made such that the advertiser will get his benefit in almost all the cases.

If they were to shave that many sales would you still be sending traffic to them? No.

They only earn money if you also do. It's simply not worth it for them in the long-term to "steal" sales as you've described.
I mean how can i know if they do this or not,of course if i could see it i would not send any traffic to them,but do I have any options to verify it?

There is a crypto offer with a payout of 600 per min deposit of 250$,manager says no redeposits or other activity needed.How can that be true and not not abused ?So anyone could deposit 250 with his own link and will get 600 for it?This doesn't make any sense.

There is a crypto offer with a payout of 600 per min deposit of 250$,manager says no redeposits or other activity needed.How can that be true and not not abused ?So anyone could deposit 250 with his own link and will get 600 for it?This doesn't make any sense.

This sounds like a ponzi scam - not a CPS. In a CPS a sale of SOMETHING needs to take place. "I put money in my account so I could earn returns" is not actually a sale of anything.

With what you are trying to do - if you sit down with pen and paper and figure out the math and it doesn't add up, don't join the program.

Shaving is so fkn easy --(mechanically (coding)) for the reason you don't see the backend transaction.
So, you have to rely on the other parties honesty and that your remuneration (payment) reflects a reasonable profit for everyone involved including the customer/buyer getting a fair value for his money.
Like Bruce said: if the deal makes no real business sense --walk away...

You may think about testing the same campaign or similar ones from different advertisers at the same time.
CR can give you the exact answer you look for.

banners
Back