The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Relation B/W Blog & Website

dsouza

affiliate
I have a good site. I also have a related blog on blogger. Currently I have a link from the website to the blog and links from the blog to the website and, depending on what I've just blogged, I might point those links to a specific page on the website.

My question is this:

Am I better off a) having these as two discrete sites that link to each other,

or b)would I be better off posting the blog entries on my website?

I currently do a) as: its easy to update my blog on blogger, I generate links to my website (good for SEO?) & I can see my (small) but loyal band of followers on my blog, who are registered as followers etc.

But should I do b) because it would generate regular fresh content on my website? (also good for SEO)

Waiting for your reviews************************

Blogs are not much different from websites. You can do everything on a blog that you do on website. It is better to have a blog on your website.

I would keep the two blogs separate, keep the links as you currently have it between the two sites.

well, i think that blog should be on website as if any page of the blog has achieved a good PR then definitely PR for pages would be consider as PR for website. The separate blog will help to get traffic to the website but if the blog is on your website it will instantly force the visitors to other pages of your website.

MI
Back