The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Rejected from Wolf Storm Media - why and what now?

nerd10

affiliate
I read in a thread on the Warrior Forum that Wolf Storm are great for gaming offers (which I enjoy promoting the most), I took a look at them and they appear to be newbie friendly (training section?), their Twitter feed is nice and the whole feel makes it seem like an awesome network.

So I applied stating that I primarily promote gaming offers and secondly bizops via Youtube and Twitter.. left my phone number and MSN contacts, and was rejected under 24 hours later with no contact.

Would it be because I have been in CPA for under a year? I'd really love an account at Wolf Storm and don't know what to do now :(

By the way I would have used CPAFix's referrer link but the site was unavailable at the time.

Nope - I'm sure they just get so many applicants a day that not everyone can be accepted - you best speaking with them or getting a ref feral - i will see what i can do for you man and will try get you an answer!

We do generally look for affiliates who have over a years worth of experience in the industry. As we've grown as a network, the amount of applications we get has increased dramatically so I had to create criteria for our approvals team as to what type of affiliate we're looking to work with. We're most interested in working with affiliates who are serious about their business, and if you are then we can help you take it to the next level.

That being said - I can work with you on getting your account approved. Drop me a line to JCooper@wolfstormmedia.com and explain to me how you plan to promote our offers. I'll be happy to speak with you and get you accepted, as we do focus in the gaming area and it should be a nice fit.

And that is exactly why CPAfix.com is and will be the number one CPA site online, because you have an admin who works for you!1hour and 2replies and a solution thanks guys!

Glad I could help!

Anyone else who needs help, just drop me an email.

Keep in mind that we don't approve every affiliate, we try to work with affiliates who are serious about their business and looking to take it to the next level. We get thousands of applications every week and we can't approve them all.

However if you email me and we talk about how you plan to promote, set some plans in action so we can get you moving then I can likely get you approved.

Hi K,

It seems our application is still not accepted into EWA after your refeerral.I want you to personally reach ryan and ask him to approve us.Hope u remember our chit chat on skype :) Thanks anyways :)

Hey Coop,

Encouraged by your this post, I have dropped you a mail on the subject matter. Hopefully we can discuss the mentioned plan of action to start promoting some gaming offers soon. I look forward to it.

Glad I could help!

Anyone else who needs help, just drop me an email.

Keep in mind that we don't approve every affiliate, we try to work with affiliates who are serious about their business and looking to take it to the next level. We get thousands of applications every week and we can't approve them all.

However if you email me and we talk about how you plan to promote, set some plans in action so we can get you moving then I can likely get you approved.

MI
Back