The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Registration in Maxbounty for foreigners (callback)

Ankylovv

affiliate
Hello Guys, I need your advice and hope you can help me. It will be addressed for foreign affiliates most of all but any answer will be highly appreciated. I want to register my account in MaxBounty and as I know that I'll receive a call back from them to ask me several questions by phone. I'm not a native English speaker, I can speak and I can write but I can't say that I'm perfect in it. I mean I can talk and it's ok but it will probably feel that I'm not a native speaker and there can be some minor mistakes but I'm sure that I'll be understandable for sure. So, will it be a problem? I think I'm ok, but just don't want to play this role and to lie for them. Or I can say to the manager that I'm not a native speaker but I'm ok with my skills. I know that there are many Indian and people from Singapore, I know that their English is not too perfect too. With my written English, I think all is well. Thanks

If you have affiliate experience there is no need for you to have perfect English. You can tell at first that if they don't understand something to let you know for you to say it again or something like that.

Hello Guys, I need your advice and hope you can help me. It will be addressed for foreign affiliates most of all but any answer will be highly appreciated. I want to register my account in MaxBounty and as I know that I'll receive a call back from them to ask me several questions by phone. I'm not a native English speaker, I can speak and I can write but I can't say that I'm perfect in it. I mean I can talk and it's ok but it will probably feel that I'm not a native speaker and there can be some minor mistakes but I'm sure that I'll be understandable for sure. So, will it be a problem? I think I'm ok, but just don't want to play this role and to lie for them. Or I can say to the manager that I'm not a native speaker but I'm ok with my skills. I know that there are many Indian and people from Singapore, I know that their English is not too perfect too. With my written English, I think all is well. Thanks

Hey Ankylov,

Perhaps I can calm your fears!

Your English does NOT need to be perfect for us to approve you into our network. All we ask is that you're able to communicate to us how you plan to promote campaigns if you're accepted. We also need to ensure that you understand our terms and conditions so that you know what you're allowed/not allowed to do as a MaxBounty affiliate.

Just try your best and talk slowly. Our Affiliate Managers are patient and will do what they can to help you out!

Good luck!

I am a foreigner and they never called me back anyway as far as I know here really. They make interview on the Skype, but try to talk to them on the phone anyway and you will be good to go no matter what. See my point with such ?

MaxBounty are good guys :) don't be afraid of this part of registration. in most cases you just need to confirm that you really applied for MaxBounty and that's all. good luck!

banners
Back