The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Redirect traffic vs mobile PPC traffic

crookgfx

affiliate
Okay so, the past campaigns for me have been horrible no conversions no luck. So now I want to start fresh and I have a couple of questions.

1. For this new CPI campaign I'm doing should I go for redirect traffic or ppc? The vertical I'm running is utility apps.

2. What is the best mobile ppc traffic source? Leadbolt has been real bad for me in the past.

3. For CPI campaigns do I go for direct linking or make my own LP's? For testing purposes I was thinking about making 5 lp's to split test. Should it be more or less?

1. i say redirect traffic, cheap, you can get it targeted after you get data on what works, and ive seen alot of people promoting CPI offers through redirect, so it must be working.. PPC idk how that would go down for you exactly unless you can find some really cheap, nicely targeted clicks...
2. There is so many good traffic sources out there its hard to say, i say find a traffic source thats easy for you to use, nice targeting options and everything, and then master it.... Trust me even tho Leadbolt was going bad for you, some people are making a killing with it.
3.id say 5 is okay to start, you should split test like 50% direct 50% landing page, and start to see which one is making you the most money... cause there is really know way to know which one will work better unless you test

Good Luck Peace

Thanks for the answers. I'm still looking for a good traffic source I can use I was thinking decisive for ppc and plug rush and zeropark for redirect traffic.

Depends on what kind of offer you are promoting. If its hot offers thats converting, its best that you do LPs, because im sure other people tested out directlink and either 1) had successful and pushing volume (which means they have higher budget and pay bumps before you) or 2) knows the tricks to the traffic source. So to make it work you need to have a killer LPs.

If its new offer that just came out, you can test directlink on different traffic source to see which one has a better CV and go from there.

If you are going to promote a CPI campaign on pop/redirect traffic a landing page is a MUST or at least a java alert.

Banner traffic you can direct link a CPI campaign with. Experiment with different angles on your banners to see what works.

Plugrush, Zeropark and decisive they are all good once you learn what type of offers work best on each one.

MI
Back