Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Recruiting Now! - 25% Monthly Recurring Commission

SKUFeeds

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
SKU Feeds
Hello everyone,

SKU Feeds are looking for new Affiliates to join their program!

SKU Feeds is a unique service which provides Powered Product Marketing to eCommerce businesses from a wide variety of industries. eCommerce businesses can join SKU Feeds and submit their product catalogues and store information which is then submitted to a wide range of FREE trusted, partnered Shopping Channels and Shopping directories!

Now for the best part...

SKU Feeds is currently offering 3 commission types all with fantastic benefits which can allow any type of Affiliate to earn a solid, competitive commission.

• Client Referral - A 25% Monthly Recurring Commission for every new client referred to SKU Feeds.
  • Tier 2 Referrals - A "one time" 35% Commission Payment for every new client referred to SKU Feeds by your Sub-affiliates.
  • VIP Affiliate - We offer a "VIP Affiliate" status, this will entitle you to a 35% Monthly Recurring Commission on every new client referred to SKU Feeds. In order to become a VIP Affiliate just generate £10,000($12,000) total payouts and we will automatically upgrade your account.
Some of the other benefits available as part of SKU Feeds Affiliate Program
  • Recurring payments made every 30 days…
  • £50 Minimum Payouts
  • Full email, Skype and Live-chat support!
  • Custom referral links and creatives included.
  • 40 day cookies.
  • Dedicated dashboard to track clicks, visits, referrals and payouts.
  • Personal Affiliate Manager to handle all requests.
  • Direct Linking.
  • Regular competitions and prizes available for all Affiliates.
  • And much more…
If you have any questions or are interested in joining SKU Feeds, please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to working with you in the future :):):)

banners
Back