Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Looking for affiliates to promote my SaaS

adikulina

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Brosix affiliate program
Hi folks,

Could you please advise how to reach more affiliates willing to promote my SaaS?

Brosix is an Instant Messaging Software for Businesses, providing encrypted, real-time communications, across multiple applications, to streamline how day-to-day business gets done. It comes with a package of unique features and tools aimed at boosting team collaboration and streamlining communication. From a range of chat options, to screen-sharing and unlimited file transfers, Brosix is designed with the modern work environment in mind.

For every bring customer we offer a recurring 30% commission.

Thank you in advance!

please advise how to reach more affiliates willing to promote my SaaS

So, recruiting affiliates is becoming a lost art in some ways, but there are those are still true artists at doing it!

Here is the thing. There are as many affiliate programs and affiliate offers as there are true performance marketers. You need to seek them out and groom them to do business with you. I have been recruiting and hiring sales people most all of my life and in a variety of businesses. The process is largely the same in all of them.

You need to know where they congregate, open communications with them, make them offers to lure them, and help them find a path of successful performance with you.

Recruiting good affiliates is work. Go figure! you can't just hang out a shingle and expect them to run to you. We have companies paying a lot of money for ad space to attract them, and when they get them, they do everything they can to help them start earning, and earning big.

Performance marketers (which includes affiliates) are essentially digital sales people. Affiliate managers are really sales managers seeking out, recruiting, and professionally assisting affiliates earn! They do this for me and every worth while performance marketer out there.

You could start by describing your marketing KPI's a bit better.
OK I looked at the website briefly.
Have you advertised or worked the LinkedIn social media angle.
What you are selling is a B2B product/SaaS service.
You need to find someone working with that cohort (B2B) successfully now to become an affiliate.

Would say that you need to do some deep research to find the affiliate managers and programs that would be willing to cooperate with you and share commissions, they are not that easy to be found, I know, but if you put more effort into it I believe you will manage to get to some great affiliates. Just make sure to explain in detail what you are offering, how you want your cooperation to look, what they can expect, and so on, as more data you provide in the beginning, it will be easier for you to find relevant affiliates faster and not to spend time on further explanations later.

banners
Back